Chapter Two: Romance & Revenge

Damn, this world is so fucked up. People are usually scared of people like me, but what is there to be scared about? They refer to me as "crazy" but honestly, I'm just stating the cold hard truth. I don't care if it's hard to take in, you take it in whether you like it, or not. It's life bitches, get with the damn program.

I don't get any visitors here in this clinique. Know one knows me, and no one cares about me. I've been here for two years. The nurses are my friends. I know some ways to get out of here, but why would I want to enter a world full of chaos? They say we're as crazy as they get, but there are people in the world that you wouldn't even suspect to be crazy. But trust me, from my own experiance, I'd rather be in here than the hell you call "your home", the outside world.

Now, as a teenager, a lot of people have their romances and dramas. I have had my love once, but I think I got a little carried away. I was young, and no one cared about me, but him. He was the only one that I felt that really actually cared about me.

His name was Daniyal. He was sly with all the girls and always knew how to make the right move. He was a jock; very good looking and sweet. That's what I thought before I got to discover the real him. Like I said before, I was that girl that was always alone, no one ever wanted to talk to me and I didn't want to talk to them. He approached me at lunch on February 5, 2011. I remember it clear cause it was one of the best days of my life. He told me that my hair was pretty and he even payed for my lunch. He sat with me and we talked the whole entire period. From that day, I learned how to love. I couldn't get him out of my mind. I called him every hour, and I even watched him walk home, making sure that no girl would have contact with him, cause he was mine. It was the day of the dance, and we have been talking for 3 months already. I was so pissed that he hadn't asked me to go to prom. I found out later that day that he had asked Wendy Salerman, the head cheerleader. I saw him when I was walking home. All the anger inside of me just couldn't control itself. I went up to him, and I choked him. I choked him until someone called the police. I ran, making sure no one saw my face in clear sight, but I got caught by Wendy who was watching us the whole time. She is such a stalker, I swear. She had nothing else better to do, but stare at Daniyal and I. PATHETIC. Now, don't worry. He lived but he didn't get to go to prom. Boo hoo. He didn't get a happy ending. Well, not all stories have a happy ending, so don't be fooled. Cinderella just got lucky, but luck won't take you far. That's why I'm here, otherwise, I could have been sitting right next to you right now, and we could have been having the time of our lives. Hey who knows, maybe you'll join me one day.