Trio no more?

Roxy is anxiously checking what's inside her bag, she is desperately looking for her notes. Ever since she started her school in Northford High, this is the most basic look she ever did: Her hair still wet that has not been brused yet, pale skin, puffy face and swollen eyes with dark circles around it.

"Asan na ba yun?" Roxy murmured as she checks her bag.

"You look like a mess." Archie said.

He did not intent to comment about her looks, because that's one of the worst thing that you can say to a girl who is recently got her heart broken.

"Stupid, what I intend to ask if she's alright." Archie thought to himself, he's completely aware that Words of Affirmation was never his thing but how come he is literally so bad on it?

"Hinihingi ko opinyon mo?" Roxy asked frowning while raising her eyebrow.

Archie is speechlesss again, she always had the final word. She's just so feisty."Cute." Since he cannot think of a good rebuttal, he just casually imitates her expression.

And then Z suddenly interrupts:

"Hey weirdo, what's with your deal at bakit ka diyan umuupo sa upuan ko? You're kinda creeping me out."

"Huy delulu. " Roxy sighed. "Bakit mo inaangkin tong upuan, may pangalan mo?"

Z gasped when she heard what Roxy called her.

"Si Gino nga, sila may ari ng school di naman nang aakin ng upuan."

"What the hell did you just call me?" Z irritatingly asked. She stood up and ready to jump on Roxy when Gino holds her arm.

"Z relax." Gino whispered.

"The nerve of that girl" She answered. "Kuya, did you heard what she called me?"

"Can you just calm yourself Z." Archie said. "Remember it is our final warning, so calm you ass down."

Z rolled her eyes as she sits down, she crossed her arms and furiously stared at Roxy. "Bitch"

Roxy heart skipped in a bit, she might have a smart mouth but she was never a fighter. She imagined what Z can do to her small frame, with those long nails and arms.

"Pucha luge, ang laki laki niyan." She murmured.

"Can you try to not say at loud your thoughts, I can hear you. You know?" Archie said to him in his low voice.

Roxy just looked at him and rolled her eyes, but she knows that he actually got a point. She quickly stole a glance at Tim and Sky, she saw them looking at her with worried eyes.

She avoided their stares as she shifted her eyes to the board. Suddenly the professor came in and handed some paper works.

      ------------------------------

The bell rang as the second period ends.

Roxy is fixing her things, she grab her stuff to put inside her bag while thinking about another way on how she can switch her seat.

"Baka naman you want to join us for lunch pa?" Z sarcastically said.

"Pwede, para mas sirain ko yang araw mo. Basta libre mo girl ah?" Roxy answered.

Z rolls her eyes as Sky suddenly approached Roxy, Tim remained on the same spot with Obet waiting for a possible resolution.

"Roxy, pwede ba tayo mag usap?" Sky asked.

"Pwede ba Sky wag muna ngayon, ayun oh dun ka sumama sa bestfriend mo." As she glared at Tim.

"Oh my God!  So you guys are no longer friends? Deserve." Z exclaimed.