Prologue: Drazeros's past

On a distant world called Avalice there was a king and queen. One dragon controlled Earth and the other controlled Wind. The older brother of Drazeros controlled Lightning while Drazeros had none which lead to him being abused and being treated as an outcast.

A grey dragon named Drazeros is walking in the forest with a furious look on his face.

Drazeros:(rage) I will make every last one of them including my so called family pay with their lives!

That's when he bumped into a girl that also didn't have any elements.

Drazeros: Sorry.

Girl: It's fine. I'm Razia yours...?

Drazeros: The names Drazeros and Razia's a beautiful name.

Razia blushed from Drazeros's compliment.

Razia:(blushing) T-thanks. Wait your the prince of the Elemental Kingdom.

Drazeros:(anger) Tch more like my brother is. My parents decided to make him the next heir to the throne.

Razia: Seriously?! Your brother! He's a jerk!

Drazeros: Indeed but what are you doing in the forest?

Razia: Had to get away from my so called parents as well.

Drazeros: So you were also abused by your parents?

Razia nodded as Drazeros shook with anger and rage.

Drazeros:(anger) They will pay for this!

?: Oh I'd like to see you try disappointment.

Drazeros looked behind him to see his older brother Zerec standing there with a sadistic smile on his face.

Drazeros:(anger) What do you want?

Zerec brings out his sword his smile never wavering as he charged at Drazeros. Drazeros dodged as his older brother kneed him in the stomach that's when he brought out his claws and slashed at his right eye causing him to scream in pain.

Razia punched Zerec hard in the face and Zerec glared at her as he kicked her in the chest and she crashed into the tree.

Drazeros glared at his brother with rage.

Drazeros ran and grabbed Razia as they both ran as fast as they could away from Zerec.

Zerec: You both can run but you two can't hide!

Zerec chased after them as he was going to kill them both.

Drazeros and Razia kept running until the floor around gave way and they fell down in what appeared to be an ancient temple.

And what sat in the middle appeared to be a crystal but had dark energy flowing through it.

Razia: What is this place? 

Drazeros didn't know either but there was something about the crystal that made him get closer to it. The crystal soon started to glow as it somehow sensed their presence and it transferred its power to them.

Drazeros and Razia felt power surging through them as their scales changed from grey to purple.

Drazeros: This... power... is incredible! 

Drazeros laughed as a surge of dark energy followed through his body so did Razia. They soon heard footsteps they knew it was Zerec as they smiled evilly as they will enjoy killing him and taking over Avalice.

Zerec:(anger) Where are you little punks!

Drazeros attacked Zerec as he punched him hard in the face. Zerec shook it off as he shoots blasts from his hands but Drazeros dodged and punched him hard in stomach and his brother coughed up blood. Razia attacks him from behind as she slashed him on the right side of cheek.

Drazeros took this to his advantage as he grabbed his brother's sword and stabbed him in the chest. Zerec started coughing up more blood as weakly tried to grab Drazeros but Drazeros used his Dark Energy sphere as he blasted him as his brother died.

Drazeros:(evil smile) With this power we will conquer Avalice and the entire Universe!

Razia also smiled evilly but she then had a small blush as she came to Drazeros and kissed him on the cheek. Drazeros blushed at that action but shook it off.

They then attacked the Kingdom and Drazeros killed his parents as he ruled the Kingdom and renamed it the Dark Kingdom the war for Avalice has begun.

To be continued...