Chapter 4: Sabrus's origin

Before Sabrus found the Phantom Ruby he was a normal Voiddragon and a bounty hunter with his team.

Betadron: So boss what's next do we have to do?

Sabrus: Simple we kill this warrior and get loads of money.

Mutabrid: I like the sound of that.

Stronk: Then let's go!

The four goes to hunt down the warrior.

At the village...

A Firedragon named Gillator and his beautiful wife with elegant hair also a Firedragon named Burnatrix the parents of Kelvin are doing the garden until the village is attacked.

Burnatrix: What's happening?

Gillator: Stay here and if anything happens send the dragon egg to Earth.

She nodded as she runs to the house while Gillator goes to help the villagers. He sees four Voiddragons.

Sabrus sees Gillator.

Sabrus:(evil smile) So you're this legendary warrior I heard so much about.

Gillator: Why are you attacking these innocent people?

Betadron: How else are we going to get your attention?

Gillator has angered expression on his face.

The four Voiddragons charge at Gillator as he does the same as they clashed. Sabrus unleashed a barrage of attacks at Gillator but he blocks the attacks and punched Sabrus hard in the stomach.

Betadron then sees a house as he goes to the house and sees Burnatrix.

Burnatrix got into a battle stance. Betadron simply smirked as he cracks his knuckles as he charges at her as they battle. Gillator needed to help his wife but Sabrus, Mutabrid, and Stronk stood in his way.

Gillator: Get out of my way!

Gillator charges at them again while Burnatrix and Betadron battled. Burnatrix uses the transport Crystal and sent Kelvin to Earth. Burnatrix is glad that the egg is unharmed but is stabbed in the back.

Gillator: Burnatrix!

Gillator pushes Sabrus and the others as he rushed to his wife.

Gillator: My love please wake up!(tears) 

She didn't respond as she was now dead.

Gillator glares at the four Voiddragons with rage burning in his eyes.

Gillator:(rage) I'll kill all four of you!

Gillator charges at them with speed as he brings out his sword and stabs Betadron in the chest as he died. 

Sabrus:(anger) You bastard!

Sabrus tried to attack him but the grabs him and slams him to the ground. Mutants and Stronk both tried to attack him but Gillator grabs them both by the neck and slams them down to the ground. Gillator kills them as well. Sabrus the last survivor of his team glared at Gillator with rage as he charges at Gillator with a sword from his fallen comrade and stabs him in the heart.

Gillator is now dead as Sabrus limped away. After what happened the Village was burned. Sabrus then found a temple.

Sabrus: What is this place?

Sabrus then sees a Ruby that he has never seen before. The Voiddragon touched the Phantom Ruby as it glowed and went into his chest as he felt even more powerful than before as he laughs evilly.

Sabrus: This power is incredible!

He then shifts reality and bend it to his will.

Sabrus: I am now unstoppable!

To be continued...