Chapter 1: Chaos Awakens

After Drazeros and Razia overthrew the former king and queen and killing his brother the two Shadowdragons ruled this kingdom.

Guard 1 walked to the throne and bowed to his king.

Guard 1: My lord.

Drazeros: What is it?

Guard 1: My troops have found more troops to join us one's a wolf and the other's a tiger.

Razia: Bring them in.

The two walks in Both the wolf and tiger walked in and bowed to them.

Drazeros: Introduce youselves.

Wolf: My names Siderian and I am at your service.

Tiger: The names Felice and I seek to fight strong opponents.

Drazeros and Razia smiled evilly as a war is coming.

Meanwhile in the Firekingdom...

The Firekingdom ruled by a noble king and a beautiful queen named Dragonic and Wavern and the soon to be prince Kai that is still an egg.

Dragoon rushed into the throne.

Dragonic:(concern) Dragoon what's wrong?

Dragoon: The wolf clan has fallen! And reports of the Darkkingdom are preparing for war!

Both Dragonic and Wavern grew worried for their son if he hatched and was caught in the crossfire.

Dragonic: Dragoon I want you take our son to an Island called Pyrule if we don't make it take good care of him.

Dragoon nodded as he picked up the dragon egg as he heads to the island Pyrule.

The war for Avalice has begun.

To be continued...