Chapter - 1

6 Months earlier,

I bring my luggage and all the stuff out of my now old room. I wear black geans and purple sweater followed with my coat and boots. I let my blonde hair fall on my shoulder and I put my hangbag on my back with my luggage in my hands as I go in the kitchen to take my toast and kiss my sister Debbie on forehead, " bye Deb I'm get going...its already getting late"

"bye" she kisses back on the cheek and hugs me.

I hug my mom and change the good byes. My mom as always wears a perfect smile with deep red lipstick and peech coloured dress with heals. her chestnut hair open. make up bright on her face. she's perfectly beautiful as always and my inspiration.she's mostly busy with my dad's work and always talking to someone or the other on phone. she always makes time for both of us. no matter how much busy she is or how much work she has but she never forgets us. Never. and that's why I love her.

"bye hon and don't forget to call me on--"

"Tuesdays. I know. I'll call you after I reach portland"

when I start my car, I feel my phone vibrate and I reach to slide the name when I see its dad, "hey dad, I'm going to catch the plane"

"what! where are you going?!"

"I knew it! dad! i knew you'd forget!"

"oh I'm so sorry honey...I was so busy, you know---"

"No worries dad I know you're busy with your campaigns and elections and "ofcourse" there's too much work" I say rolling my eyes, annoyed.

                    ---

When I reach the airport i check for my passport, adjust my stuff and sit comfortably on my seat. I recall that my dad gave me a magazine to read if I want to get in politics for my future, which I hate probably.

I'll tell you, my parents were always been busy in their work..the position they are on. My dad have to spend days out of the new york for continuous meetings..sometimes he'd forget my birthday and then he'd call days later for the apology.

we were always told that our dad is "busy and he has a lot of work that's why he couldn't wish..etc." but honestly I hated the politics and his position for this reason also that he was never too close to us. So I always assumed to not to be in such kind of stuff, never.

So that's why I'm here, in portland to make my own career, own identity.

When I start to read the magazine, I feel my eyes heavier and I fall asleep.

                   -------

                   -------

I wake up hearing the announcement, "ladies and gentlemen please put your seatbelt the plane is going to land."

vote and comment please!
I Love You :* :*