chapter - 32

songs for this chapter are-
Don't forget where you belong
(one direction)
photograph (Ed sheeran)

*A WEEK LATER, AFTER THE FUNERAL.*

(this chapter will contain some sexual content. so, to all those who are not interested, can skip this chapter.
and this will include only scarlett's point of view.)

Scarlett's P. O. V.

i decide to wear my white-brownish coloured sweater, black geans along with snickers. i sit infront of the mirror and that's when i notice the dark circles under my eyes and how terrible i look. i glance at the bed, through the mirror, harry sleeps peacefully. it seems like he finally is relaxing after this long week. he hardly spoke to anyone even yesterday, at the funeral he was all quiet. he didn't even cry..

i hate to wake him up for today's morning. it has been a long time since he really slept. but indeed i have to.

i quickly comb my hair, apply a little mascara to my eyes and turn around.

"good morning." he wishes, he's already up, changing into his usual geans and tshirt.

"how are you now?" i ask, giving a quick kiss at the corner of his lips.

"i'm fine, really." he still smiles. i know he's forcing it out anyway.

"hey.." i carress his cheeks as he rests on the bed and i stand between his legs,"baby i know its hard..but we cannot change it. i know it hurts to the corner but we have to move on. i understand how terrible you're feeling right now. it has been a week since..this happened and you barely talked to anyone. you cannot go this low.. you need to take care of your mum and gemma.." he doesn't say anything instead he looks down at his hands and a drop of tears fall on them. i bent down and force him to look at me.

"I just-just don't know, what the fuck is happening to me? i mean..this person, terrible person rather, dies infront of my eyes and I'm concerned..hurt, sad..why? why am i feeling this way, when i don't want to? its..its infuriating." he still avoids my gaze. i don't reply but just stare at his glassy emerald eyes, the way his lips tremble, his hands shiver, the way he feels pain for a person whom he hated just a week ago.

a small part of me. deep part, is happy to see harry broken for his father. to see that he cares, to see him in so much pain. this part of mine is happy that harry never left his dad, deep in his heart, he wanted the same relationship they used to share but he just didn't accept that. he wanted to forget all these horrible memories and move on..but he couldn't.

then there's the big part of my heart. it hates to see him cry, to see him regret, to see him tangled in his own guilt. it hates the road our destiny chooses for us. the way it makes us realize our mistakes when everything is already gone and a person can do nothing to make it better. the way harry is helpless, he can't do anything to bring his father back, to improve his mistake. the way destiny takes our loved ones far away from us, to a place from where they could never find tger way back. the way it took alesha, away from harry, from where she never returned back. it hates the way destiny takes us.

i just hug him tight, swiping the tears away. i kiss him on his lips hard, hoping that his pain would disolve a little and i kiss him hard, tugging my fingers to his curls aams a moan escapes from his mouth. it tastes like mint.

"fuck it scarly you are so hard." he moans in my mouth.

we both lie on his bed, our lips still connected. he grabs my shirt and pulls it off my body smoothly, his mouth travels down the joint of my neck as he sucks hard, then behind my earlobe. i didn't know he would be so good at this. his hands travel at my back to open my black bra and i quickly smash it on the floor.

harry tugs his hands on my bare waist. carressing it, oh lord, what is he doing to me? i'm completely his..i just..

my hands travel to his waist belt as i unbuckle it and slide down his legs. i rock with his body over me. he kisses on my jaw and then he travels down he kisses my stomach, at the centre of my boobs. god, i love this gesture, i know he needs it too.

"what are you doing to me harry?" i moan, as my hands travel to his shirt, pulling it over him.

"i need it scarlett. i want you." he whispers quietly. he takes off my geans gently as i step out and cover my body with the sheets.

harry, in his boxers, opens the lower drawer of his cuoboard.

"what are you searching?" i ask him innocently.

"protection weapon. condom. i surely don't want you to be pregnant this early." he giggles.

he jumps over me, gently pulling my panties as he kisses at the soft area between my thighs, i didn't know that he would give me so much pleasure before. it feels good. damn good. he glances over me.

"are you sure you want to do it? this is going to hurt." he speaks, carressing my cheeks. i nod. i'm sure. i want him. i want to make love with him.

he quickly opens the packet and places it. he wraps his arms around my waist as he comes closer to me and our body touch. merely any distance. his lips, not ready to leave my mouth as my hands cover his neck. my hands travel to his curls, i want to hear him moan. he comes down and kisses my jaw. i'm sure this is gonna leave a deep mark but i don't care.

"i love you baby, you are so beautiful." harry whispers before pulling, planting a small kiss on the soft area one last time.

harry slips into his geans but i'm too busy to think about what just happened in last half an hour. it was..so beautiful. i smile without thinking and that's when i notice harry coming towards me and kisses me, "change into your clothes babe." he says slowly. i nod. and quickly change.

we both climb down, his right hand intertwined with my left one. gemma greets us with a weak smile. i know she didn't sleep much, those dark circles show.

"here's the coffee." she says handing the hot cups to us.  i look over at harry who sits at the table with me beside him. our hands still attached under the table.

i'm happy that atleast he is happy after such a long time. he has beared alot. he deserved to be happy and he finally is. my heart melts to his real smile after such a long break.

eeeekk!! that chapter is very..! haha Xd. it sucks. anyways, vote and comment.
i love you :* :*