Chapter - 18

Harry's P. O. V.

I stop myself before I could let anything else out of my mouth. all the anger which was boiling in me since last night was dissolved. i wanted someone on whom I could let this out and I found, out of all people, the most kindest of all, scarlett! what's wrong with me? what was her mistake! stupid me! this ain't happening I can't fight with her.

"I..." I try to hold her hand as tears spill out of her blue eyes.

"no wait. go ahead! call me names I'm bitch and..what else? now that you have already started, you have to finish it all."

"I Didn't mean to..I was upset regarding this and...and I threw it all on you..I know its my fault and I'm sorry." I hold her hands and pull her closer.

"its okay. its fucking okay. you always throw things on me right? lets not forget when you insulted me in front of oliver even though whatever I said was nowhere wrong." She points out.

"I know." I say slowly. which is most of a whisper.

"you know everything." we are inches away now as she tries to avoid eye contact and looks at the clock.

"I'm sorry crystal." I say caressing her cheeks.

"its..i-its okay.." she finally looks at me as a smile appears on my face and our lips meet. my tongue makes its way in her mouth twirling with hers. she closes her eyes as her hands move to my neck and mine on her waist. she stands on her tips to reach my height. I swear its the most beautiful moment I've ever shared with her. the kiss lasts for mere minutes before we slowly pull.

Scarlett's P. O. V.

he stares at me with a smile and so I do. it takes me a minute to realise that I just shared a kiss with a friend. and I shift back to the reality from the heaven of his eyes as I pull myself away from his grip. "I..", I search for words as I continue, "I...n-need to go...I heard my phone beep.."

I quickly race to catch my phone though I know no one called.

"no one called scarlett." harry says sarcastically.

"I..I was just.." I'm nervous.

"okay. I'm sorry for the kiss."

"me too.." i continue, "I don't want to go shopping..I gotta go."

"scarlett wait.."

"yeah?"

"I was..um..thinking if you could..stay with me for tonight?"

"okay.." I say without thinking.

"um..yeah. thanks." its awkward.

"I'm ordering pizza."

"what! its just 12 in thd afternoon." I laugh.

"so what hunger doesn't occur according to time alright."

"alright." I laugh aloud as I continue, "harry you're an actual peice."

"you want pizza?"

"sure." still laughing. harry calls to the domino's. 'how much time...30 minutes! no way I want it fast....alright.' I hear him as he talks.

"they'll take 30 minutes. and for sure that the hungry butterflies will jump out of my stomach by the time."

"harry..are you alright..I'm sure you've had something wrong in the dinner last night.." I can't stop my chuckles and giggles.

"scarlett..I'm pretty hungry here okay." he says joining me.

"okay." oh god! harry and his humour. I can't stop myself.

keep voting and commenting.

I Love You :* :*