Chapter 8

•••

Zhongli go out for a while to buy some food for his omega but then he forgot mora, luckily he met Lumine and Paimon during his walk he is a bit shy to ask for money again.

"Zhongli!" Paimon greeted so Lumine as well..

"Traveler, Paimon." Zhongli smiled and greeted them as well. They talk a lot more and Traveler asks a lot of things since she's about to off to Inazuma.

"So... You're saying is. You're off to Inazuma to find some answer for your brother" Zhongli said and Lumine nod

"That's right! We need to talk to the Electro Archon to ask to find some clue about it!" Paimon said and Lumine agreed but then before they leave Zhongli carefully asks for Mora. Lumine chuckles and Paimon as well.

"Seriously? *Sigh* fine here */give some mora" Zhongli accepted it and say good bye to the traveler and give them a good luck.

"Wait." Zhongli said and traver and paimon stop too "what is it this time?" Paimon said and put ger hands into her waist waiting fro Zhongli to say something.

"Say good bye to Xiao. He grown very fond of you y'know." Lumine smiled at what Zhongli said. Lumine nod and leave finally.

"May Geo Blessings protect you traveler." Zhongli mumbles and go to the shop to buy some food for his omega, he bought a lot since he didn't know what food does Omega pregnant wants. Lumine gave him a lot of mora tho..

After a while, Zhongli go back to the Hospital and saw Childe is awake.

"Ajax!" Zhongli sait a bit high voice and go towards him with the foods he bought.

"Zhongli! What's with that many foods you bought?" Childe said happily and question the foods that Zhongli bought.

"Uhmm... I don't know what you like. So i bought variety of them" Zhongli said Childe chuckles.

"I told him" Baizhu whisper at Zhongli's ear.

"Uh.. so.. how are you feeling?" Zhongli said and the atmosphere is really awkward.

"I'm fine Zhongli... Thanks. I really dosen't know how to react tho. But I'm a bit happy with this child, I didn't even know i get pregnant that day, I'm recessive but... Idk what happened." Childe said while playing with his hand sitting at the hospital bed.

Zhongli caress his head and hug Childe. Childe enjoy being with his arms.

"Even you're a recessive, you're still an omega Childe. Quit being an harbinger." Zhongli said and Childe pull the hug and look at Zhongli.

"Give me some time to think." Childe said and Zhongli agreed since he doesn't like to put pressure on Childe especially he's carrying his baby.

"Alright. Would you like to eat?" Zhongli said and offer the food he bought Earlier.

Childe eats the food he likes and take a rest for a while before going home with Zhongli.

---(NEXT DAY)---

Childe wakes up with Zhongli beside him reading something. Childe tries to hug him while he's still laying down. Zhongli just caress his head.

 Zhongli just caress his head

(Photo not mine ctto)

"Breakfast!" Childe said and pout at busy Zhongli.

"Alright." Zhongli said and get up to cook something.

Childe eat up as Zhongli finish preparing their food.

The following day past is very normal. On the other hand after 8 months of pregnancy of Childe, there's some news in Inazuma that Signora is dead, was killed by the Raiden Shogun itself.

Now the higher ups of the Fatui ordered Childe to collect the ash of La Signora to the Inazuma.

Zhongli refused when Childe asks him to.

"You're carrying our baby. Im not allowing you to!" Zhongli said and look at Childe with a worry eyes.

"Its alright. I'll be careful I promise." Childe insist so Zhongli didn't do anything but agree.

Childe prepared his things at night, he noticed that he can't really fight with a big belly. He sigh and just go. He wear a hoodie and a big Jacket enought to cover his womb and his face as well.

"Careful Ajax." Zhongli say good bye to him and Childe prepares on the way to Inazuma.

--(At Inazuma)--

Childe met Lumine at the Inazuma. Lumine saw the condition of Childe and chuckles.

"Hey girlie! Uh... Yeah i know its kinda weird see me in this situation.." Childe said awkwardly

"Shouldn't you resting? A pregnant omega shouldn't wandering around here in Inazuma!" Lumine said and Paimon agreed as well.

"Im just here to collect La Signora's ash. I heard she's dead." Childe said and Paimon speak up

"That's right! The Shogun only strike her in one hit then poof! She died! Hehe~" Paimon said.

"You seem happy huh? Well... I must say good bye. I need to go asap" Childe says goodbye to the two and about to enter at the Shogun estate but then guards blocked his way. He felt scared at the moment he knows he can't fight in his condition.

"Well well... You shouldn't attack a Pregnant omega" Raiden Shogun suddenly shows up and calm the guards. "What do you want?" The Shogun straight forward.

"Ash of Signora please." Childe said and the Shogun laugh.

"Alrighty. Wait here" Raiden Shogun give the ash to Childe and asks Miko to lead Childe safely to go back in Liyue.

When Childe back at Liyue he go to the Northland Bank as usual but he met Pierro there which he didn't expect.

"Hmn?" Pierro greeted at him with a confused look and look at him from head to toe "so this is the reason why you still haven't killed Morax." Pierro go towards him about to pin him into the wall when Zhongli entered the Bank and stop Pierro.

•••