Chapter 13

•••

"Tsaritsa gave me a letter"

"Does that mean---" Childe smiled at Zhongli and kiss him

"Yea. I'm no longer a Harbinger and you can marry me now. I wrote a letter earlier for my family updating them about my current situation. I'm sure my little brother miss me" Childe chuckles, Zhongli kisses his forehead and felt really happy as he didn't expect to have a family as soon as he retired being an Archon.

"Well then..." Zhongli go back to their room and pick something that makes Childe Confused.

"What is it?" Childe said and look at Zhongli coming towards him and kneel.

"I'm not asking you anymore. Instead MARRY ME AJAX its an order" Zhongli proposed and Childe stunned but later on he smiled and say "I will" Childe look at the ring that Zhongli gave.

"What stone is this?" Childe asks as he see a red stone in the ring

"Your birth stone. Ruby, I remember your birthday is July 20 right?" Childe smiled and felt more happy as Zhongli remembers his birthday.

"Iloveyou Morax." Childe hug Zhongli and Zhongli hug hum back

"Iloveyoutoo"

--(time skip, >>wedding day)--

On their wedding day, only Lumine and Paimon, the Adeptus, Baizhu and Hu Tao are there. They make the wedding private as Zhongli hates drawing attention too much to other people.

"Congratulations Tartag-- ouff! I mean Childe" Paimon greeted and Lumine greeted them as well.

"Thank you Paimon and girlie." Childe said

Xiao go towards Zhongli and a bit more awkward but he managed to say it

"C-Congratulations... Uh... Can-- I see the baby---" Xiao said but suddenly Hu Tao interrupts and put her arms around Xiao's shoulder

"Hehe! Congratulations!!! ZHONGLI!!!" Hu Tao greeted happily and energetic she also lift Baby Liam "ohoho~ who's a cute little prince!?" Xiao just glared at them.

Zhongli sigh and say thank you to them.

--(at home)--

Xiao comes home together with Childe and Zhongli.

Xiao babysits baby Liam while Zhongli is cooking and Childe doing house work to their new place. That's right, Childe spend his remaining mora on new house for more comfortable life with his family and use the other expenses for foods and other resources that is needed for them to live.

Baby Liam touches the nose and hair of Xiao, Xiao didn't do anything cause he thinks that its a baby. Baby Liam was very happy to Xiao's hair and started to pull it

"AHH! OUCH!!" Xiao groaned so Zhongli panicked and go to living room to see what is happening.

"What's wrong?" Zhongli looks at Xiao with a face that looks like nothing's happened.

"Nothing. I can do this, you can continue your work now I'm sorry" Xiao said and later on, someone ring a door bell so Xiao place baby Liam at the couch and open the door.

Its Lumine and Paimon.

"T-Traveler?" Xiao shocked and just let them enter the house

"We didn't expect you here Xiao!" Paimon said and Lumine chuckles.

"Yea. Babysitting Liam." Xiao said and lift Baby Liam again and place to his lap.

"He's very cute... Can I hold him?" Lumine said and Xiao Agreed.

After a while, Lumine already helped Xiao to babysits Baby Liam and Paimon take a nap at the couch since they're both exhausted exploring and doing stuff.

"Uh... Xiao." Lumine started a conversation

"Yes?" Xiao look at Lumine serious.

"Thanks... For saving us.... That chasm y'know" Lumine said and smiled at Xiao.

Xiao avoid making eye contact and said "you're welcome".

•••