《 EPILOGUE 》

♤ some time after the final battle ♤

YOU SMILED AS YOU MOUNTED your sword onto the wall. "for the greater good.." you told yourself as you looked at your omamori, hanging it next to your sword. "you've done well. though, i think i'm gonna stick to martial arts" you spoke as you left your house and headed to madam bo's.

♤♤♤

"glad to see that you could make it, y/n" liu kang greeted as you took a seat . "yeah, we were talking about how great the movie's gonna be! speaking of which..i gave everybody roles, and they already declined..but what do ya say?" johnny asked, looking at you. "hm..i mean, if i'm an honorary cage, i need to be in at least one movie, right?" you spoke. "YES!" the actor exclaimed, excited. "you think you're ready to be on the big screen, y/n?" kenshi asked, his arm around your shoulders. "pft, how hard can it be?" you replied as you smiled at him.

"bleh, i have to see this all the time?" kung lao joked, motioning to you and kenshi. "jealous much?" you teased. "ew, no!" he responded, making everybody laugh. "a love story would go NUTS in a movie! i'm adding it to the script" johnny said.

madam bo approached the table, a smile on her face. "it's nice to hear that you're having a good time" she said. "thanks for cooking for us, madam bo. it's delicious as always" raiden said, smiling back. "yes, we all enjoyed it very much" liu kang added.
"that's good to hear; now who's footing the bad news?" madam bo said, holding up the bill. "i will leave you five to that" liu kang spoke, standing and leaving the restaurant.

"obviously, it's johnny" raiden said, "what? that's insane..takahashi, how thick is your wallet?" the actor asked. "thick enough. though, y/n clearly seems to have money, since they have such a rich smile" kenshi said, looking at you, making you giggle. "flirting with me will not make me pay- kung lao, you're so big and strong! maybe you could pay?" you spoke, looking at your friend as you fluttered your eyelashes.

this went on for a few minutes before johnny decided to pay with his "actor money." everything was peaceful in earthrealm; shang tsung was defeated and everyone was safe. it made you feel amazing to be around such wonderful people throughout the entire tournament. to think that everyone was in kombat not too long ago..

♤♤♤♤♤
time for bonus stuff, yippee