05 | The Welcome

When the car changes from smooth tar to a pebbly surface, rocking the car surface

When the car changes from smooth tar to a pebbly surface, rocking the car surface. The shake of the car slowly woke me up, peeling my eyes open hadn't even realised I had fallen asleep. Even worse my comfy pillow seemed to be a suit covered arm belonging to my brother. Believing the best course of action was denial, I sat up quickly keeping my head down as red spread quickly across my cheeks.

Slowly the small shake to the car stopped and so did the car earning my attention to the outside. When I tell you my jaw dropped I swear it almost broke.

This was the most beautiful building I had ever seen, the gorgeous pebbled driveway that wrapped around a massive water fountain led to something best described as a castle straight out of a Disney movie.

The huge castle like mansion was wrapped in perfectly placed vines that made the mansion look even dreamier and the house stretched out for miles! I wonder how many people could live here. Probably a whole village.

Hearing the door open brought me out of my senses as my brothers shuffled out waiting for me. Taking a deep breath in to calm the nerves I slide myself out as well.

Standing in awe as I'm looking up to the house. It looks so much bigger, now I'm seeing it all in front of me.

"Let's go," Alessandro, the scariest one snapped at me. The impatience dripping from his words as he starts walking towards the big oak doors.

Oh shoot, I've already made him annoyed. I've got to get my head out of the clouds if I want to survive this. My brothers are much bigger than Daniel or any of his friends. I'm sure the damage they'd cause would be catastrophic.

Directing my gaze to the floor I follow as diligently and silently as I can. We walk towards the grand doors and the doors open all by them selves revealing the most marvellous marbled entrance with white pillars and two majestic glass staircases leading to the great beyond.

We entered the foyer swiftly then stopped abruptly in the middle of the room. Braving my self due to curiosity I look up a Bellamy in confusion.

"Now that we've arrived let us introduce you to the rest of your brothers," Alessandro said monotonously, not a hint of emotion showing on his cold face.

I think I visibly gulped as the words let his mouth. Did he just say brothers, like plural? Like as in more than just the two of them? Surely this has to be a practical joke or maybe a cruel twist of fate. I want sure I could survive two, but there was more of them?!

My oldest brother yelled out for the boys to come to the foyer, yelling so loud it caused be to flinch. He looked down at me raising his eyebrow but I did my best to avoid eye contact.

Suddenly a stampede of heavy footsteps, shouting and yelling came from above the stair cases. It was coming so fast and loud I feared for the glass of the stairs. Finally a group of huge, scary muscly men came thundering towards us. Out of fear I cowered behind Bellamy, my safest position so far. But like a traitor, once the boys were in front of us, all lined up. Bellamy moved aside fully exposing me to the large group.

Studying the group ahead I see there are five boys, some with tattoos, piercings, scowls and all with muscles. Before I could assess them properly, Alessandro demanded they give their names and ages.

The first one stepped forward coming with a lazy smile on his face, not annoyed but not super happy just complacent. He had brown floppy hair  matching dark green eyes to my own and black studs in his ears. He wasn't overly muscular but enough to see he worked out and he was super duper tall.

"Hey, I'm Altas. I'm 20 and I'm glad to have you back little sis," she said brightening his smile a little as he said 'little sis', who knew such a small amount of words could warm my heart beyond belief. I returned his smile with own before the moment was completely crushed by the next boy.

The next boy looked similar almost identical to the last, they must be twins. Same height, same eyes but no smile and no studs. Instead he was slightly more muscular and covered in tattoos all over his arms and some scatters along his neck. He stood there before his twin pushed him forward.

"Ares, 20," he gruffed out before stepping back and grabbing out his phone, ignoring everyone all together. He seemed scary I made a mental note to stay out of his way at all costs.

The next boy standing beside Mr grumpy shared almost the same scowl. Wow these people are not happy to see me. The thought somehow hurt more than I thought it would.

He was younger and look extremely annoyed almost angry, his eyes were a lighter shade of green and seemed to have shorter hair then the other two, he had a couple of tattoos but no where as many as his older brother. He looked as though he was completely refusing to introduce himself almost as if this was all beneath him.  All till Alessandro sent him a knowing glare.

"Killian, I'm 18. Care to explain where you magically pulled her from?" He said sending the glare back to the oldest. He referred to me as if I wasn't even in the room.

Completely ignoring him the next boy jumped out. He seemed so charismatic and cool, he has a smug smile and held his head up high. He was just as tall and shared the same lighter coloured eyes as Killian but his hair was slightly blonder, not sure if it was a natural thing though.

"The names Chandler, I'm 17 and clearly the best dressed of us all," he joked but the smile didn't reach his eyes and they looked me up and down. I suddenly felt so incredibly self conscious in my old raggy clothes.

Lastly the next boy stepped out, he seemed not as confident as his older brothers but still just as smooth, his eyes were dark green and his composure was cold as ice looking down at me due to his height. He didn't seem to be judging me.or at least not in a mean way.

"I'm Maven, I'm 15. It's nice to meet you," he said quietly with a small smile to his lips. He gave me the impression the he wasn't as loud and rowdy as the others. I think I might like hanging  with him.

"Now introduce your self sweetie," Bellamy smiled down at me. Giving me an encouraging nudge.

"H-hi, I'm-m Illy..," but before I could finish stuttering out my words a body came barreling out towards me swooping me into a big tight hug, that I had to do my best to not wince. The unknown but rested his head on top of mine as a gently rested mine on his chest.

There was something about this boy, something radiating off of him, something that felt safe, the felt warm, that felt right. A connection. I surprised my self by not flinching away but instead looking up towards him.

He was but no means as tall as the others, but still a whole head taller than me. I internally gasped as I saw his face. It was my face, almost identical to my own except my masculine. I guess I've always wondered what I'd look like as a boy. The boy looked down at me with the biggest smile and the warmest look in his eyes, he looking like he was tearing up.

"I missed you so much," he muttered into my hair causing me to squeeze his waist. I didn't know who he was but I just knew there I loved him.

"Stop it Elias, you're squeezing the poor girl to death," Bellamy demanded slightly as the boy sheepishly loosened his grip.

"Sorryyy, I just couldn't wait to see you, I'm Elias and I'm your twin," he declared with the a grin bigger than the last, which I didn't think was possible.

Wait did he just say twin?!

. . . . .
Heyy guys!
New chapter please comment and vote.
What do you think of the brothers?
Hope you enjoyed :)