3.

Votes please.

__________________
____________

Sunday Morning..

Kook woke up from his sleep when sunlight hit his face. He whine and shrugged more in the blanket and sleep again. When his alarm rang, he got up angrily, picked up the phone, turned off the alarm and cursed at the phone. And accepting defeat, he got up from the bed, freshened up, did some exercise,  went to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast then his phone rang.

He went to the bedroom and picked up the phone and smiled seeing the name on the phone.he picked up the phone and said "hello mom, how are you? "... His mom said "hey baby How are you having breakfast?"... Kook smile and said " no mom was just going to do"... His mom sigh and said "Why haven't you eaten yet? It's so late."...Kook rubbed his back of neck and said "I woke up a little late, mom."

His mom sigh and said "okay now go and eat something, If you need anything,  tell your father okay"... Kook smile and said " okay mom take care i love u"... He hears his mom saying i love u too baby and he cuts the call. He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge He noticed that there was no grocery in the fridge. He sigh and said "I forgot to bring groceries. Now i will just go and get something from the convent store. So, I will go later to the  grocery store and get food stuff."....

He ware a simple white t-shirt and black trousers And after locking the apartment, he came out and started going to the nearby store. He searched on Google Map to know where the stores would be near him and he  start walking there. The air of Seoul felt different from him, everything here is different from Busan. Despite being so far from Busan, Seoul seems to be giving off a homely vibe.He just prays to God that he never finds anyone who will follow him.As soon as he thought about all this, he realized that he had forgotten to wear his glasses.He cursed himself and started walking with his eyes down.

He reached the nearby store and picked up a basket and started As he started to put his food items and other items inside that basket , when he reached the corner of the store, he saw a man from whom black radiation was emanating. He understood what it was, he quickly lowered his eyes and started doing his work.

When that man saw that someone noticed him and that man he started walking towards him in the slow step The closer he came to the kook, the more foul smell was coming from him. He quickly put the things in the basket and headed towards the counter to pay.

While he was looking at me, he saw that someone was about to fall, he grabbed him by the waist to save him, he was going to.look at that person but he smelled the same foul smell, he looked behind him and that  soul was coming behind him so He quickly asked that person when he  ensured that he was ok and so without hearing the answer he went to the counter to pay.

He sighs in relief that he was saved now.but  when he looked back a little, the man smiled creepily.kook quickly averted his gazes.he was praying to God save him. If the spirits of dead people know that someone can see them, they do not leave them. They always follow them.so he quickly pays and runs to his apartment without looking his back. When he reached his apartment.

He locked the door when he felt that no one was following him. He sighs in relief that he thinks about the guys which he saved from falling. When he touched that guy's waist he felt very soft his strawberry smell made him go crazy He felt bad that he couldn't see that person's face.
He groans and goes inside the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

-----------------------------

Tae wakes up from his sleep and stretches his body. A warm smile appears on his lips when he thinks about Doing nothing.
He woke up and got  fresh and went to the kitchen. After standing in the kitchen for some time, he did not want to make anything, so he felt like going out and eating something. He dressed in a black t-shirt and brown trousers, he picked his wallet and locked his apartment. He headed towards the cozy restaurant. he didn't feel like driving so he decided to walk and eat at a nearby restaurant. 

While on the way, he saw a store and thought of buying strawberry milk from here, so he entered the store.When he got headed inside, he started looking for his strawberry milk.He was not paying attention and then he tripped on something and he was about to fall. Then a strong arm caught hold of his waist, he saw those strong arms and his gaze fell on his face.And his breath stopped because a very handsome man caught hold of him.

He was very handsome, his facial features were beautiful: His eyes were not moving away from his face, then he(tae) heard a very attractive voice" Are you okay".. Then he came out of his thoughts and He didn't have confidence in his voice  so he just said nod.

And  the handsome boy walked towards the counter without looking at him.But Taehyung's eyes are not leaving him.But he couldn't understand why that handsome boy was looking at his back. he looked back  but there was no one in the entire store. He shrugged his shoulders he picked his favourite milk and went to pay for his strawberry milk at the counter where he met the same handsome boy.

He gave him a warm smile but the boy's attention was somewhere else.He also looked at the same place where his eyes were, but did not see anyone from there. When he looked ahead, he went away. He felt bad that the boy did not see hjm and he could not talk to him.He left the grocery store he looked at all directions to find him but he didn't see him he sigh and headed towards the restaurant for his breakfast.

--------------------------
-------------------

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Votes please
..............
...................
..........................