4.

Votes please.

---------------------------

Continue.....

Kook ate his breakfast silently He picked up his phone and started checking. The girl whose name is Aerum had told about her parents. He started checking Google Maps and he had some photos and drawings made by him.Arum died in Busan but his parents live in Seoul and his grandparents also died in Seoul. There in busan nobody. Known aerum's where her family members live? Aerum said as much as she knew about  his parents.

He sigh become he knows that it's not easy to find someone in seoul. He have lot of work to do. He went to take a shower and he got ready to find aerum parents.
He spent the entire Sunday afternoon searching for her parents. Even after searching so much, he could not find any trace of Aerum's parents and He reached his home in the evening.

Jungkook pov.

I searched a lot but I couldn't find anything about her parents.I opened the gate of my apartment. And I threw the bag on the sofa and went straight to freshen up. I had my meal because I knew I couldn't cook it at home.I saw so many souls in Seoul. It was good that I was wearing my glasses otherwise I wasn't coming alone. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.  And wear my comfortable clothes and fall on the bed.As soon as my body touched the bed, I felt a sigh of relief. A smile appeared on my face and I fell asleep within a short time.

Next morning.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked at the time, it was 5.30.I have plenty of time to get ready I got up from the bed and went straight to the attached bathroom. I only brushed my teeth because I also had to exercise.I brush and wash my face and i exercised for 45 mins .At 6.15 i  took a shower, wore my normal clothes and had breakfast and did  not forget to drink my favorite banana milk. At 7 o'clock i  left the house without forgetting to wear my black glasses.

I had time to reach college, so i  thought of traveling by bus but as i reached the bus station, i saw two girls standing there and laughing, their clothes were stained with blood. One girl  was bleeding from her head and the other girls legs were slightly crooked, looking at them it seemed as if they had met with an accident.Then without thinking anything i stopped the cab and sat down .
When i sat in the cab i  sigh in relief.

In about 25 minutes. I reached the college, I paid and stood in front of the college. This is my dream college: a whole reason why I left my comfortable place and came to Seoul. I smiled after reading the name of the college and looked around to see that most of the boys and girls belonged to rich families.

It is not that I am not rich, my mother is a neurologist and my Dad, CEO of heon corporation in busan and We're Rich: That's why my dad got me a 3-room apartment in Seoul so easily I don't know why dad did this but I didn't mind.And dad has told me to get me a car when I complete my first year properly.

My dad gifted me a car in Busan and I took it back because I could do a lot to fulfill the good ghost's wish and that's why  I have a limit on my credit card.And I don't have any problem with it, I am fine without everything, I like to remain simple, I don't like to be that to show people that I am very rich .

I smiled and as I walked towards the college I saw so many boys and girls here there some where laughing.. some students running. Some enjoying there time and some eating each other and some bitching girls doing there job. But seeing everything makes me happy, why haven't I dreamed of studying in that college?

I walked towards the principal room, avoiding the energetic boys and girls.Then I saw that the boy riding a  Skating boards in the corridor and coming towards me. I quickly moved aside and then I got hit with a boy who looked shorter to me.Because of my jerks he fell down. I looked at the boy with the skating board who was walking laughing and I sighed.

Then I help him who has fallen on the ground to stand up. That boy was shorter than me in height, he had black hair and plum lips and he was muscular as well as sexy and handsome. I said sorry to him but he laughed. And said "No, it was not your fault, it was the fault of that idiot who was skating in the corridor."... I simply smiled at him and he  said "hello, my name is Jimin".. and he extended his hand for a handshake.I did a handshake and said "my name is Jungkook".

He smile which made his eyes hide between his checks. And he looks very cute he asked me "you are also a fresher"... I nodded and said " you also"... He said "yes and going to the principal office you are also going . I nodded and he said "ok go together.  I nodded and we both walked towards the principal's room.

we took our schedule from the principal's office and  jimin saw my schedule and said "You are interested in Botany "...I nodded and He smiled and said, "I am a parapsychologist student and you know mr.Kim Taehyung studies special parapsychology here And I heard that he is very handsome and very good at teaching"... I hummed and he said, "Won't you think I'm strange? I believe in ghosts." And I believe that ghosts exist in real life, so I thought of joining Mr Kim's classes. "..

I nod my head said " yes i believe you "... He smile and said " really you believe me".. i hummed and he hug me he such a angel and very extrovert. He smile and said " okay so we have English, math and history together. "... I nod my head and he said " you just know to nod "... I laughed and said "i know more things"... He give me tight lip smile and said " then why don't you speak "... I hummed and said " it just that i am introvert and i feel shy around new people"... He out his hand on my shoulder and said " its okay , lets go we have English class first"... I nod my head and we started walking towards our first class.

----------------------------------

Vote please.......