001. Medusa

"I can't keep going over this with you."

"You're gonna. Tell me what happened!"

"Nothing!!!" I cried.

"Something happened, I know it did."

"Eddie, nothing happened

"Eddie, nothing happened. I can't keep doing this, you just can't trust me. You're paranoid, you're forever accusing me of things!" I cried again.

"I'd trust you if you gave me reason to." He spat.

"When did we become toxic?" I asked, helplessly.

"Toxic?" He questioned, insulted.

"That's what this is." I said, gesturing between us both.

"I did nothing. Nothing happened. He walked me home, because you stormed off. The problem is, it wasn't a girl who walked me home. It was a guy. Steve fucking Harrington. Your friend. Who I have zero interest in and vice versa. I was literally so angry with you and he did nothing but defend you. And yet you still think we had a quick buck somewhere along the way home. Jesus Christ Eddie!" I said, my hands in my hair, as I felt myself breaking.

"You forget how we started. How we came to be." Eddie argued, as I grumbled with frustration and upset.

" Eddie argued, as I grumbled with frustration and upset

"I was barely dating him. We'd been out twice. It was nothing serious. So don't even try to say I cheated because I didn't. We weren't exclusive." I argued back.

"And why did I storm off from the party?" He asked me, angrily.

"Because I had the audacity and the cheek to say hi to another guy." I said, my words dripping with sarcasm.

And that's when he grabbed me.

Grabbed me by the collar of my leather jacket and he sadly, heartbreakingly, began to shake me.

Talking to me through a clenched jaw.

"You mean everything to me! You have never been able to see it. Why I am who I am, and why I am the way that I am. I don't want to ever lose you!" He snarled, as his fists clenched around strands of my hair.