[13]A Closer look

"Can I get some water", I requested politely. "You can go to the kitchen Shubman's in the kitchen ask him he'll give you", Harsh said. I headed towards the kitchen and saw Shubman doing something there when I asked, "Can I get some water?". He turned towards me with a glass his hand and suddenly,

Recappp

Aniska's POV:
suddenly, he started coming closer the every step he took raised my heart beat by 200%.

His slow movement towards me raised goosebumps all round my body.

He stopped just a inch away from me and placed one of his hands beside my head and other towards the water fetcher on left.

"India won at such a tense move right", he said looking towards the glass.

"Yeah-hh it did", I replied when nervousness was manifested clearly on my face.

"If India wouldn't have won what would have we done", he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nothing life goes on", I replied imaging something like that. " Huhh leave it we won anyway", he said handling me the glass. "Thanks", I replied sliding out of his arms.

"Let's go they must be waiting", he said following me.

Shubman's POV:
I can see nervousness of liking manifested on her face and her sliding out of my arms clearly said it out loud.

I slowly followed her out of kitchen and sat beside Harsh and Rohan. "What happened", Harsh whispered. "That's what you're thinking of", I replied.

"You guys kissed",Rohan whisper-shouted. "Nahhh jerk", I replied whisper-shouting. "A closer look", Rohan said.

"Just see on the day India wins", I replied smiling. "What are you planning and you're so sure that India will win", Harsh asked.

"What I have planned you'll see and about India we have put in all efforts we can so India is going to win."
-----------------
(Skip to finals)

Someone's POV:
Shubman invited Aniska and Deepika to his house. Everyone excited but with different perspectives. God has different plans set for everyone who knows what end whose will in the end of day what is set to fall for whom.

Aniska and Deepika set for Shubman's home. " Are you sure you'll be able to watch the match freely over there", Deepika asked Aniska. "I guess not but he called us we can't deny it like that", Aniska said when tension was clearly seen on her face.

(During the match)
"The way wickets are falling is scary", Deepika said biting his nails.
"Fu--- howwww how can , argh", Harsh exclaimed on Virat sir's wicket. "Shit shit shit", Rohan said hiding his face with a pillow.

"Guys relax he's out on a half century that too in front of Aussies relaxxx", Shubman said.
(I just want you guys to feel how it was and I'll skipping it to end)

(Conclusion of match, Maxwell sir running towards the last two runs)
"Run run take the last two runs", Harsh whispered. "Huhhhhh the helllll", Rohan exclaimed.
----------------
For everyone present cricket was a emotion, love, feeling last but not ,a religion. Tears flowing down everyone's eyes. Quite atmosphere. Everything for them stopped for a few seconds.

Realisation that India lost from the tears that were flowing down from Rohit's and Virat's eyes. Youngsters who were in a plan to celebrate but couldn't. Youngsters who played their first World Cup but couldn't take there both feet on last step of success.
----------------

"It's over guys the conclusion wasn't ours but the whole WC was memorable enough", Aniska said getting up from sofa leaving for main gait and hiding her soft tears.

"Okay guys byee let's meet again tommorow", Deepika said wiping her tears.

"Hmmm", Shubman had no words left with him everything in his life seemed vein and waste.

Shubman's POV:
All that I thought after India winning the World Cup the crackers, the cold drinks, the party poppers. All that I planned for the bet-Aniska. Everything is goneee.

Author's POV:
Let's see what Shubman does next what will he do give up the bet or continue it in such a situation.

I guess wait is the only option.

Bye bye. Peace out!!