Introduction

"She wanted something more precious than money and he didn't think something like that exists."

****

This is my second fanfiction. I really want this one to be a bit different so, this story will have a historical set up with all Kings, Queens, Princes, Princesses and Palaces. I'll be telling the whole story through the narrator's point of view because it helps me feel what the other characters feel. If I choose a single person's point of view then, the readers will not be able to see the other sides of the story.

This story is fiction and totally based on my imagination but, I have used some of the names physical characteristics of members of One Direction. Do not steal my ideas.

(Copyright 2015 By-DirectionerRia17)

My twitter- ria17sep

Thank you. :)

****

She wanted something more precious than money and he didn't think something like that existed.

A princess with a desire to achieve something that money can't buy, sets out to make her dreams come true. A man who used to think that money is above everything, bumps into her. Promises are made, hands are shook and some take a little love with them as they go back home after a short vacation at his humble abode.