7

GEONU's P.O.V

I tried my best to focus during class but I couldn't cause I was curious about Jake. Now after the class we are hanging out and having Ice-cream but I still am curious.Hmm ahould I ask? no we ain't that close..

"Aghhh!" I sigh in frustration.
"What the hell Now?" Daniel looked at me making a ugly face..
"Nothing"

"is something bothering you Geonu?"Jake looked at me.
"Yep..You"
"Me? what did I do? I just ate your cookies-"
"No not that,but dosen't mean I forgave you,you gotta treat me another ice cream for that.."
"Then what is it?"
"Your relationship with that Sunghoon Guy..I don't mean to force you to tell or something I'm just curious.." 

"Lee Geonu..I swear-"
"Oh no it's okay Dan,I suddenly yelled at him,it must have startled you guys too..I will tell you the full story someday I'm not just ready yet.."
"It's okay Jake..you don't have to force yourself,we just met and It'll take time to get comfortable.." 
"Yeah..but In short,we used to be best friends..and..a sort of tragedy happened and I guess that's when everything went wrong..But it's all fine really.." 

"Even if it's not,It will be fine..you have us You know,now get me another Ice cream :)" 
"Hehe sure Geonu.." 
Idk why but I get a vibe that we three are gonna be best of friends..

SUNGHOON's P.O.V
We just had two classes today.
so after Uni I just decided to go home cause I just felt that emptiness again..I had my friends but I can't help it..

"Hey Jay! can you drop me home?"
"Yeah ofcourse are you okay tho? you look off.."
"yeah I'm okay..Just tired I guess.."
"Okay wait up I'll just call Jungwon.."
"Yeah.."

The drive home was just Jungwon asking me about what happened and me explaining him how Jake dosen't wanna listen to my explaination and Jay just focussing on driving and passing a few comments in between..and like that Jay dropped Jungwon off first and me next. 
I needed to mentally prepare myself to answer the questions My Mom's gonna ask first thing I got inside the gate.

I opened the door as quitely as I can and stepped in making sure she won't wake up if she's asleep or she dosen't yell at me for being too noisy if she's awake.

There she was sitting on the dining table and sipping on her cinnamon tea she usually has after lunch. I was too tired to speak to her about anything also knowing that she dosen't care makes me feel even more empty so I just started walking towards my room when she suddenly spoke..

"Where were you?" 
Her voice was beautiful but cold. I loved how she spoke to me when they newly married,she made home feel like home and I would do anything to hear that voice filled with joy again.but,I was just dreaming.
"It was the first day of university,I didn't wanna disturb you so I just left I'm sorry.." I said as calmly as I could hiding my nervousness.
"My son also had to enter university,It was to be his first day too...."
"mom-"
"What did we talk about you calling me mom!?" 
"Sorry,Mrs.Lee..I'll keep that in mind.."
"why did you have to be so cruel to my son huh! did I ever loved you less! why did you have to be such a monster!!" 

I heard her voice cracking,she was crying..me,I made her cry..yet again..
"Please d-don't cry..I-I'm so sorry.." 
With that I just ran to my room and into the bathroom,I turned on the shower and just stood there and let my tears fall..my heart was heavy,I loved my step mom,it didn't matter how rude she was from my heart I accepted her as my mom..she's not a bad person she was just pained and sad..ofcourse she lost her son.

it's all my fault..