10

*BACK TO PRESENT*

2 days before fresher's party:

Jake's P.O.V: 
It's just the first week of university and there's already so many assignments..midst of all I didn't have time to shop for the fresher's party yet..

"Hey Geonu!" The boy who was busy scrolling on insta and sipping his milk tea looked up.
"What? You done with the assignment? let me copy then :)"
"I'm done But you're gonna do them on your own Kiddo they ain't even that hard,wait that's not what I was gonna say.."
"ohk then what is it?"
"The freshers party..shall we go get some new outfits?"
"Oh yeah it's literally in two freaking days I almost forgot!"
Jake sighs.
"Shall we go today? after class?"
"Sure pal..I'll text that nerd to come along too.."
"Nerd? Daniel? seriously Geonu..If Dan's a nerd then you should know prez is one too right?"
Geonu Gasps dramatically..
"Hey please..prez is talented..He's elegant and amazing-"
"My bad..sorry!"
"Ha! Prez is the best admit it.."
"Sure..let's get to class now lecture starts in 20 min better to be early.."
"Okai!" 

We pack our bags and were leaving the cafeteria when Geonu being the clumsy one he is bumped into someone and spilled milk tea all over their clothes..

"Oh no I'm so sorry-  Prez!!" 
I wanted to laugh so bad but I controlled it and handed Heeseung hyung some tissues..
"It's alright..You must be in a  hurry,I'll just grab a coffee..Bye Jake..and you shortie? what's your name?"
"Hey I'm not that short..I'm Lee Geonu..I hope the next time we meet you remember my name.."
"Ha ha sure thing..bye guys.."
The moment Heeseung hyung leaves I burst into laughter..
"You just spilled milk tea on your elegant Prince 'shortie'"
"Oh shut up Jake..Prez just asked my name,I'm making some progress,don't you ruin it adding your humor..you dumb fella.."

He's just so much like Ji-ho..

"Hey Jake.." 

Will I ever see Ji-ho again? probably not..

"Jake Sim"

why Did I need to see Sunghoon and not Ji-ho..

"Hyaaa! JAKE!"

"Oh yeah Geonu sorry..I just spaced out.."
"I called you like ten times..let's go.."
"Yeah sure where's Daniel by the way?"
"Oh..he said his cousin came to university to meet him today after a long time so he's probably still there.."
"Oh alright.."

Jay's P.O.V : 

I stopped reading my textbook and looked up at the two guys in front of me..

"Hey..are you both up for some shopping after class today? you know,for the fresher's party?"
"Oh yeah..It's in two days..well sure why not let's go! you up Sunghoon?"
"sure,I don't see why not!"
"Ok then let's Go to the mall? I wanna see hoon ice skate too..well if you want to ofcourse.."
"Yeah ok..I wanna see too..!"
"C'mon guys..I didn't skate since two years..I haven't even been practicing I'll just trip on ice and it'll be all embrassing..we can sure go shopping tho!"
"You'll do just well but it's ok if you don't want to..so,Wonnie after your class just meet us at the entrance ok?"
"Yeah sure..!" 

it feels great to see Sunghoon finally trying to get out of the shell and spend time with us..I hope all misunderstandings get clear soon,He dosen't deserve this pain..