31

Sunghoon's POV:

Everything's been so hard for me since yesterday..I want to go hangout with my friends like theres nothing wrong but I just can't..moving on from Jake is something I didn't think about..But no I'm not angry at all..not like he's bound to be with me..he has his Own choices..

He's still my bestfriend..I'll make sure I keep my distance since he likes Minjun..It's 8AM right now and I have a class at 10..as much as I want to sleep and not go to University..I know I have to..
I don't wanna face anyone right now..not anyone..

After getting out of the bed I made myself a coffee and went out to the balcony for some fresh air..how much I wished to just stand here and not go out..eventually after sometime I walked to University..

Upon entering I saw Jay standing not so far from the  entrance leaning on to a wall and looking at his phone..I didn't wanna talk about how Jake rejected me of course..so I just started walking towards the class only to hear my name and stop.

"hey! I was waiting for you why you running off huh?" 

"I have to study.." I don't want to speak about yesterday..

"let's get something from Cafeteria? your favourite bread's in stock"

"I'm not hungry Jay.." I want to have it but no..I feel nauseous even thinking about it..

I heard him sigh..

"C'mon don't be like this Hoon..you should talk to Jake-"
"No"
"But you need to know-"
"I don't want to Jay..just leave me alone today.." I said and walked straight towards my class knowing that if I stood in front of Jay any longer I'll just breakdown and ruin my day more than it already is ruined..

 I just want to avoid any talks about yesterday..hoping that my anxiety dosen't show up..I feel sick right now and slightly feverish..probably because of not eating anything and just crying myself to sleep..and I didn't even have breakfast..but I'm not walking into cafeteria..if I do I'm sure I'll run into some of my friends there..which I absolutely don't want now..but can I not be a victim to fever like every two months?!

Jake's POV:

I need to make things right..I've thought so much about it since last night and it's so clear that Sunghoon is the one I like..how dumb of me to even think that Minjun is better than Sunghoon..

I was freaking blind..I can't yet believe I said that I liked Minjun more..I want to burry myself right now..

But all I know is I'm not giving up on Sunghoon..I know I hurt him again..the exact thing I didn't want to do ever..I am at the cafeteria right now and Jay said he'll bring Sunghoon here..

I bought Sunghoon's favourite bread and was waiting untill I saw Jay walking towards me alone dissapointed..

"He didn't come..sorry"
"I expected he wouldn't.."
"yeah..he isn't even ready to hear a word about yesterday let alone speak about it.."
"I hurt him again..just how dumb am I?"

"I said you so.."  I turn to see Geonu standing their and a few seconds later Daniel came..

"yeah I know..I'm really sorry right now.."
"go tell this to Ice guy..well if he's even willing to listen to you at all.."

He's right..I need to find a way to talk to him quick..

[ HoonHoon🐧]

@Jaeyun_Sim:
Can we  please meet Hoon?I want to explain something to you..
I know you're mad but please

@Park_Hoon_:
I'm sorry Jakey..
I don't feel so well today
I'm not mad at you 
it's your choice who you wanna be with