26

Sunghoon's POV:

Everything's being going quite well lately..it's been around 2 months since Jake and I made up and It's going on good..well,not with my parents..but who cares..my main concern right now is confessing to Jake..atleast I'll get a clear view if there's any hope left of him actually liking me..I decided I'll ask Jay and Jungwon for advice since they've been together for quite a long time now..so they should be able to give me some advice right?

I looked at Jay who was busy eating his burger and Jungwon was just scrolling through his phone..we were at McDonalds right now..

"Hey Guys.."
"Hm?" Jungwon locks his phone and looks up..Jay was still eating and looked up with his mouth stuffed..

I sighed.."I need some advice..I was uh...thinking of confessing..to Jake.."

Jay immedietly put his burger down and took a sip of coke..and sighed..his expression turned serious..like he was going to teach me a spell to make Jake fall in love with me.I know he's just gonna spew nonsense..

"Look..confessions are all about good timings..Timing is the key.." Jay says in a serious tone.
"Says the one that's always late.." Jungwon remarks..and I almost chocked on my ice tea as I couldn't hold back my laughter..

"C'mon wonnie I'm tryna change okay.." Jay pouts dramatically and Jungwon just pats his head and looks back at me..

"Try hanging out alone with him..you know like..a date? but don't make it obvious that it's a date okay..that way maybe you can know about his feelings a little more..without making him uncomfortable..which I'm sure he isn't around you.."

"Now that's some good advice..thanks Won.."

Jake's POV:

"So Geonu..how's everything going on with Heeseung Hyung?" for the first time today,Geonu was quiet..it's not like him at all..and I'm sure it's related to Heeseung hyung.

"I don't know anymore Jake..he just leaves after ten to fifteen minutes of me coming there..it's like he hates my presence.." he had a frown not leaving his face.

"Geonu..just ask him what's the problem.."

"I'm shy.."

Daniel coughs dramatically.."You? shy? Geonu please..this is too much.."

"I'm not exactly shy..but I'm scared he thinks of me as just another Guy bothering him.."

"Well..you are.."

"Hey Jokes apart..I think you need to speak to him..be brave Geonu,I'm sure Heeseung hyung will give you an answer.."

"Fine.."

Geonu's POV:

I don't feel like Going to study with him today..He'll prolly leave the moment I get there..I decided to study at the campus Library instead of the cafe where Prez went..why bother him when he dosen't even want me around..

I started doing my assignment which I hate ofcourse but it's due tomorrow..it took me around an hour and a half to get it done..I packed my bag and went out and decided to have a butterscotch pastry cause it's my comfort dessert and I really needed it at the moment..it's not gonna be easy to let go of someone like Prez..but who even am I? he's the hearthrob,SC president and probably has half of the med school crushing over him..and the other half on ice guy..Jake is talented and good at studies..not to mention he's incredibly handsome,Daniel's intelligent and looks clean and attractive,me? I don't even know..what's good about me? what am I good at? it was my mistake to think I was worthy of liking someone like Prez..

I noticed my cheeks getting wet..wow I was crying? I took a bite of my pastry and wiped my tears..I sighed and stepped out of the shop after finishing three pastries..