3 • Spies

TW: kidnapping, Stalking, R*y when titties

Zakvuto took a deep breath in getting ready to explain everything about Thea and Akani to them. He was nervous, but prepared...

"You see, last night, Thea and Akani had came over the other night and got high on some shit. Thea eventually ended up wreaking the house and Akani yelled at me and said I wasn't "The hottest jit😔" after all. I then forbid them from going back to my house ever again which is why this place is such a mess. I haven't seen them ever since, and it's been getting very concerning. I'm sorry for all the trouble I may have caused you guys, you can go back now..."

"It's okay Z4k, we understand why you'd feel guilty, just remember to be more polite this time" Pourmera said to him

"But one question, why we're Thea and Akani high in the first place?" Vivi asked out of curiosity

"Uhhh well uhm..." Zakvuto couldn't finish his sentence as he saw two silhouette on the window. It looked strangely like Akani but he couldn't make out who the other was. Vivi on the other hand, did not recognize Akani but recognized the other person. She knew they were being spied on and didn't know what to do.

"Uhhhh Pour, Vi, wanna wanna head upstairs"

"Yes." Vivi quickly replied

"Uhhh sure but why-" Pourmera got cut off when Z4k grabbed onto her and Vivi's hands as fast as he could.

The three arrived upstairs, but that left the two spies with information about them.

"Hey Akani! I heard you and Thea got high the other night lolololol" The person next to Akani teased her

"Roy, this is no time for playing! We need to collect as much info on them as we can!" Akani replied to him angrily

"Ugh fine but promise me I will get my boobs okay?"

Akani sighs

"Fine, I promise..."

"Yippeeee my boobies!1!1!1!1" Roy said happily

"Yayyyyy" Akani said sarcastically

The two went back into Akani's basement where laid poor Thea. She looked very tired and worn out, laying on the floor like she was gonna die.

"Akani, you think it's time?" Roy asked

"Yes... yes it is..."