Prologue

Y/N- Your name
Y/M/N- Your mom's name
Y/D/N- Your dad's name
Y/F/F- Your favorite food
Y/F/D- Your favorite drink
C/C- Car color
C/T- Car type

Only a few more hours to kill... cmon, you know where you wanna go...

The car parked at a nice, one-story brick house. It looked very small, with succulents on the porch.

This place hasn't changed one bit. Man, how long has it been since I've been here? It doesn't matter. I'm only here to visit... only here to visit...

The doorbell rang. Inside, a woman opened the door.

"Y/N! You made it! Finally! You're LATE!"

"Geez, I'm sorry Mom."

"Just because you're out of college, doesn't mean you can come to my house and talk to me like that. Come inside. Your dad just arrived here yesterday."

Oh great. If they start yelling at each other, I will walk right out this door.

"Y/N, honey! You here!" said Dad.

A guy with blond hair and brown eyes walked out of the kitchen. "Y/N L/N."

"Greg..."

"Y/N! I- I mean we- made some cookies for you! It's been 4 years since we last saw you." My mom interrupted.

"Gee, thanks, guys..."

"Y/M/N, I told you that she wouldn't like them!" yelled Dad.

"Y/D/N! Do not yell at me!"

Here we go...

"Guys, stop! They're fine, no need to argue." I spoke up.

"You're just saying that to make us feel better..." Dad mumbled under his breath.

"Now, I am going to finish up cooking. Katalina
should be here soon!" My mom announced.

Katalina?! I haven't seen her in six years! It's been a long while. I bet she hardly remembers me.

"Plus, my girlfriend will be here, so be nice!" My mom announced once again.

Ding!

Dang it, my moving van has arrived at the house. I'll just tell my roommates to wait a bit.

Knock knock knock knock knock!

I opened the door.

"Katalina!!! Oh my Irene, it's been so long!"

"Aghhh!!! Y/N! Bestie! I missed you so much! How's your life been? Are you still dating what's his name?"

"Steve? Yeah, no, we're not a thing anymore, we broke up a couple of years ago."

"Ohh..."

*Awkward silence... duh duh duh duh*

Ding dong!

"Y/M/N! Babe! I'm here!" A woman yelled from outside.

"Rebecca! Honey, I'm coming!" Mom yelled back.

"Rebecca? Who's that...?" I asked.

Mom runs over to the door and opens it.

"I missed you!" She said.

Out of nowhere, Rebecca kisses her.

What in Irene? What is going on? Is mom... gay? Mom doesn't tell me anything... I swear-

Rebecca turned to me. "Oh! This must be your daughter, Y/N!"

"Yes. Y/N. This is my girlfriend, Rebecca. I hope that you won't see me any different now that I'm pansexual."

"Aw, of course not Mom! You'll always be my loving mother, no matter what your sexuality is.

"See, Y/M/N? I told you." Rebecca replied, trying to ease Mom.

"Well, I'm glad you think so, Y/N. Will you be staying for dinner tonight?"

"Sorry, Mom, my moving truck arrived a couple of minutes ago, and I live about 30 minutes away from here. I'm gonna head out."

"Aw, are you sure? Please stay! I just took the Y/F/F and I have Y/F/D in the fridge."

"Sorry, but I have to go. It was nice seeing all of you guys and meeting you, Rebecca. Take good care of my mom, will you?"

"I will. Don't worry." She replied, with a smile on her face.

"Well, see you all later."

"Wait! Y/N! Take Y/F/F to go! You can eat it on the way or at your new place!"

"Thanks, mom. Bye, guys!"

"Bye!" They all shouted.

I walked out, to my C/C C/T and hopped in and looked at my phone.

6:37 PM... I'll get there around 7:15 then. Hopefully, that's not too late for them.

I drove off into the sunset, hoping to beat my time.

-End-

Prologue is complete! I hope you guys will enjoy this series, it's going to be a multiple-book series. Hopefully. We'll see how it goes. Don't forget to check out my books! Chapter 3 of Elements is now out so don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite part! Bye, guys! Have a good day/night!