Aphmau and Y/N's baby son

(Outfit for the day above, or you can think up your own.)

3rd person PoV:

"Grrr, WHY WON'T THIS DUMB CARD HOUSE STAY TOGETHER!?" Kawaii~Chan growled in rage.

"Kawaii~Chan calm down!" Y/N yelled back.

Aphmau sighed. "Well, it's finally starting to look like home. Just a little more work down here and then I can get started on the bedroom-"

Ding dong!

Aphmau walked over the door.

"Hello? Aphmau?" Lucinda asked.

"Oh, thank Irene, a distraction. Lucinda! Oh, you have no idea how happy I am to see you."

Lucinda laughed. "Well, it's good to see you too."

"Hey, what are you doing up right now? I thought you said you were a night owl." Aphmau then talked in her vampire voice. "What are you doing out here with us day walkers?" She giggled.

"Actually, I need some help! Are you and Y/N busy at the moment?"

"Us? Well, pfft, no, I'm not busy, it's not like we just moved into the neighborhood or anything!" She laughed "But joking aside, I'm always free for you."

"Thanks guys. I knew I could count on you."

The three walked to Aphmau and Lucinda's house and saw Zane inside.

"Why am i here again?" Y/N asked.

"Because you're my best friend!" Aphmau replied.

"You are. Zane isn't."

"Yeees, but Lucinda and Zane are my friends. Besides, do you want to stay at home with Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn?"

"Fine."

"Why don't you get Garroth to do it?" Zane asked.

"Uh, he's at his job. You know, the one you need to get."

"But I don't want to be an adult today..." Zane whined.

"Ok, Zane, we'll get you some cupcakes when we're done helping Lucinda," Aphmau said in her baby voice.

Zane grumbled. "Promise?"

"Promise."

"So Lucinda, what do you need us to do?"Aph asked her.

"Let's start by taking these boxes upstairs."

————Later on upstairs————

"Thanks again for your help, Aphmau, this would have taken forever to do if I were all alone."

"No problem! These boxes are actually quite light!"

"Yeah... All that's left is that stack of boxes in the living room. Did you really have to stack it so high?" Zane asked.

"You know, I didn't expect you to be here, Zane." Lucinda replied.

"I didn't either and if it weren't for Aphmau, I wouldn't be."

"Well... Thank you anyway."

"Uhhh... You're welcome, I suppose. I'm gonna start bringing that last stack up."

"Be careful, some of those have my potions and spells in them. They're fragile."

"Hmph!" Zane said as he walked downstairs.

"So... is that all, Lucinda? I mean you do live with Aph, so I'm surprised that you didn't get this done earlier," Y/N questioned.

A loud noise erupted from downstairs along with someone screaming.