Great teacher Zane

"Katelyn? Katelyn!"

"What, Y/N?!"

"Where is everyone?"

"They're working their shift at the maid cafe," Katelyn replied.

"The wha?"

"The maid cafe. It's this cute little cafe that Aph owns."

"Cool!"

Kawaii~Chan suddenly came storming in the house.

"Kawaii~Chan, what's wrong?"

Kawaii~Chan began to cry. "Fired! I can't believe I got fired! Kawaii~Chan was doing so good at work, too! It was the best job ever! Now it's gone!" Y/N rubbed Kawaii~Chan's back. "Thanks, Y/N~Senpai."

"No problem, Kawaii~Chan."

Oh come on, Kawaii~Chan, it's been a couple days since you got fired from the maid cafe. How long are you going to stay this sad? You can't keep being this over dramatic. Why don't you go do something productive like finding a new job?

"Don't you think Kawaii~Chan tried that?"

Flashback

"I'm sorry miss. While your experience is good, you don't seem serious enough. We here at Olive Garden hire only the most responsible, capable and serious waiters of the highest caliber."

———End of flashback——

Kawaii~Chan then cried.

"Well, maybe they're onto something. I mean, if you went to them crying like the way you are now, I can see why no one takes you seriously."

"So-So Kawaii~Chan is a serious meif'wa?

Katelyn laughed. "Good one, you're probably one of the least serious people I know."

Kawaii~Chan cried again.

"Katelyn!" Y/N yelled.

"Ugh, calm down, it's really not that bad. I'm glad you aren't that serious, Kawaii~Chan."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I like you for who you are. Plus, I can be really high-strung, but whenever you're around, I remember that I don't have to be so intense."

"B-But Kawaii~Chan needs to get another job. How can she get a job if she isn't serious?"

"As a friend, Kawaii~Chan, I say this 'cuz I love ya, I honestly don't think you have a serious bone in your body. Really, you've been the same way since highschool. You can't just get serious. So... Just focus on being you. Oh, shoot, I'm gonna be late. I gotta get going. See ya later, Kawaii~Chan."

"K-Kawaii~Chan can be serious, she just needs help. B-But how am I going to learn how to be serious? Oh! If only there was one person who was soo serious and can help me learn." She gasped at the sight of Zane from outside the window. "That's it!"

—In the road beside the girl's house—

Zane froze. "Maybe she's like a T-Rex, if I don't move, she won't see me."

"Zane~Kun! Thank goodness Kawaii~Chan found you! She needs your help, it's really important!"

"Stay perfectly still," Zane thought.

"Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan really needs your help!"

"Stay st- Huh? You need MY help? Huh... Not many people ask me for that."

"Kawaii~Chan wanted to ask Zane~Kun if he wanted to help Kawaii~Chan be more serious! Zane~Kun is soo great at being serious! Maybe he could teach Kawaii~Chan!"