Lily

What a rude guy, all I did was give him some advice and he acted like a know-it-all. Well if that's how he's gonna act he can figure out how to get those stains out himself. BANG BANG BANG. I spring up from where I sit and walk over to my front door. I stand on my tip-toes to try and look through the little hole and- BANG BANG BANG. I jolt away from the door, the vibrations of the knock leaving an itch on my fingers, and the loud thudding sound leaves a ringing in my ears.

"COMING!" I yell, hoping that this mystery guest doesn't break my door down. I peer through the little glass circle and see Mr. Coffee Stain standing there looking around awkwardly. What is he doing here? I open the door, and look up at him, expecting an explanation to, one: why he's at my house, and two: why he's knocking so aggressively.

"Hey," is all the response I get though. He slightly smiles at me, scratching the back of his head, and I just now realize what he looks like. He has a tall frame and a long torso. His arms look too long for a regular human and they stretch the fabric of his shirt. His stomach is slim despite how big of a person he is, and his legs are, well, huge. My eyes drift back up to his face and we make eye contact.

"Hey," I say back. "Can I help you? Again?" I ask him, with a hint of sarcasm. I do not pity him anymore, he can figure it out on his own.

"Umm, no, I just came to apologize, for... I don't know, but I'm sorry?" I can't tell if he's telling me he's sorry or asking me, but either way, he put in the effort and came here to apologize, even though I'm the one who spilled a whole drink on him.

"No, it's okay, I think I should be saying sorry actually, for your shirt and your car seat. Sorry," I smile a little, hoping he will accept my awkward apology. I stand there waiting for a response but he kinda just stares at me blankly and his eyelids start to close...