The Start

Today starts the first of being of a cop for Officer Lucy  Chen after 6 months of hard work

Lucy: *wakes up , takes a shower ,gets dressed  and goes into the other to wake of her daughter* "Hey hunny , its time to wake up."
Zariah: *wakes up* "mmm ,morning mommy."
Lucy: "Morning Baby ,im going to make breakfast why dont you go get ready for school."
Zariah: " Ok mama." *gets out of bed and gets ready*

○Lucy goes to the kitchen and makes pancakes with sausage for her and zoey

Zariah: * walks out *  "mommy?"
Lucy: "yes baby."
Zariah: " im gonna miss you ".
Lucy: *smiles* "me too hunny"

○Lucy and Zariah have breakfast and heads  into the car and drive to Zariah's school and drives to the station

{At role call} ( Nolan is not a rookie , he is A detective and Jackson joined SWAT )

Grey:  "Good Morning Everyone , We have some new blood today. We have Officer Lucy Chen , Officer Celina Juarez and Officer Aaron Thorsen." He looks at the three  "Stand up".

○All three stands up and states their name and badge number

Grey : "We are going to be playing the T.O game !"

Everyone started to clap

Grey: " Enough,Congrats Officer Bradford you have officer Chen , Lopez ,  You have Juarez and Harper you have Thorsen"

Lucy: *Looks back and see a man with blue eyes staring at her and quickly turns back*
Grey: "Dissmissed"

○Lucy goes through the training with tim and heads on the street whe she gets a call.

Lucy: *ansswers the call* "hello?"
Jayson: "hey  baby~"
Lucy:*shocked* "Jayson?"
Tim: *looks at her and see her digging her nails into her leg* "Chen ! get off the phone."
  Lucy: *nods* " I have to go"*ends call*thanks

Tim : " For what , Stopping from talking to your boyfriend?"
Lucy : "Ex-Boyfriend and - nvm".
○Tim didnt bother to ask and continued with their shift.