Chapter 1: that old piano

"I was born for one thing and one thing only, I wasn't born from my parents love and care, I was born to be a usage, to continue the blood line." Clover grumbled playing and poking at her chocolate cake.

Annie sat across from her in a neat manner with a concerned expression, her brows furrowed she responded sweetly "You know it's not that bad if you think about it" she started "most people would choose living a life of jewels and castles over anything else, even love.

"I understand being ignored by your parents and being told you're an extra hurts but you need to think of the Big picture. you don't have your mom, Queen Frankie or even General Mae but you have your brother, and you have your cousins".

Clover didn't even look up at Annie or even listened. Annie sighed giving the sign she gave up on lecturing Clover "basically what I'm trying to say is it really worth leaving, rooting up yours and Princeton's luxurious life to be dirt poor just to prove a point."

Clover didn't respond, she pushed away her dish standing up holding her cap that was decorated with lace flowers and Peacock feathers.

Holding it to her abdomen looking as if she were in mourning. Clover took a deep breath that looked like it hurt her lungs.

"I am very grateful to you Annie as you have kept me company, but I shall be on my way. I will visit soon". Clover neatly pinned her cap to her head walking out the doorway into the next room her long dress dramatically flowing.

Annie sat in silence shocked by Clover's fast leave; it didn't take long for her to snap out of it deciding she should say goodbye to Princeton before Clover swooped him away a hawk would a rabbit.

Clover entered the main room, there sat Princeton and Ava playing some simple songs on their old piano. The keys were out of tune and sounded depressing but to Clover it was the most beautiful thing she had heard; she was even contemplated staying just for a bit longer to hear more.

But in the end Clover knew it was best to go home. "Princeton" Clover called sweetly "it's time to go home" he looked up at Clover with big eyes "but sissy me and Ava have only started" he pouted.

Clover couldn't help but hold back a laugh, she always found it funny when her little would pout and get watery eyes over simple things.

"I know, but it's getting late, and mother would get worried."

'That was a lie, mother would never care, it was only an excuse to get him to leave she thought'. But Clover never told him the truth in hopes of saving his innocents from the crule world.

Princeton's eyes lit up at the mention of his mother "will mommy be spending time with us tonight?" his eyes sparkled at the hopes of his mother finding time for him.

Clover sighed giving a defeated look "I'm sure mother will fine time".

'No, she wouldn't'.

"And I'm positive she will read you a story tonight".

'No, she won't, it will always be me who reads to you at night'.

Princeton Immediately jumped up from the piano stool rushing to gather his things.

Clover's smile faded from her face as she watched Princeton exit the room. "You can't lie to him forever, Clover" Ava said standing up from the piano stool.

Annie and Ava were identical twins. Everything about them was the same from their blonde hair to their tan freckles except for one thing, their personalities, Annie was sweet and kind meanwhile Ava was cold and bitter.

It had always fascinated Clover how two people can be the same but also the complete opposite.

"I know it's wrong, but I can't stand the thought of him suffering like me". Ava gave Clover a stern look meanwhile Annie stayed silent.

"Sissy, I'm ready to go" Princeton said while running into the room with his bag on his shoulder.

"Alright, let's Get going" Clover said walking over to the door.

Clover and Princeton said their goodbyes to Annie and Ava then made their way to the carriage.

While making their way back to the castle Princeton fell asleep on Clover's shoulder.

She didn't mind, it was normal actually, Princeton often fell asleep next to or against Clover sometimes he would even sneak into her bed in the middle of the night.

But she didn't care, there was always enough room, and if there wasn't than she'd make room. Clover would do anything to make her brother happy.

Many Minutes had past, and they had finally made their way back to the castle.

One of the servants had carried Princeton to his room while Clover made her way to the big hall.

Clover weaved her ways through the long and dramatic hallways slowly making her way admiring all the decorations and little details.

Soon she stood Infront if two large double doors.

She pushed them open revealing a large room with white marble flooring, and red walls lined with gold. It was filled with statues and painting, completed with a big chandelier.

Inside the room stood four people, Queen Frankie, General Mae, Mother, and Princess Amber.

Authors note.
Hello everyone, this is my first story and I hope you enjoyed it. I have bad grammar and spelling because I'm still in school so I'm sorry for any mistakes but I'm trying my best to fix it.

I will not be posting any future chapters on a time schedule so it will be random, reasoning I tend to lose and gain motivation randomly and sometimes I just fall out of the story but either way I will try to post as much as possible and I wish you a good Day/night.