Chapter 7: Blond haired boy

Clover stood patiently next to Queen Frankie.

"Who is this person that you wanted me to meet?" Clover asked Frankie, looking up at her.

"I'll tell you in a minute, I want to introduce the both of you in person" Frankie said without looking at Clover. Frankie stared at the door with an impatient look on her face.

Hearing that this person was a 'him' Clover couldn't help but become unsettled. Clover was worried that this person was going to be a potential suiter for her.

the two main doors of the ball room opened revealing a guard escort and a young man.

the man seemed to be around Clover's age, maybe a year or two older. He was tall and very skinny, he had short blond hair, and green eyes. his clothes were expensive and neat, that consisted of shades of green, brown, and white. He carried a flute cases.

Clover immediately recognized him as she has seen him many times before, but she never knew who he really was.

once the man had finished crossing the room to Clover and Frankie, he placed a fist to his heart and bowed.

"Greetings your highness, it is a pleasure to see you once again."

Frankie waved her hand at him "oh, you flatter me too much, you don't need to bow to me. I've known you since you were just a baby, your relationship with the royals is much too strong for you to bow."

The man rose from his bow but still kept his head dipped out of respect.

"Thank you, your highness, for your kindness."

"Enough with that, boy," Frankie said jokingly.

"Clover, I want you to meet Surghy, and Surghy this is Clover, Grand Duchess Addys daughter." Frankie opened her arms to both Clover and Surghy inviting both of them to conversate.

Clover cringed at the man's name. 'Who the hell names their kid surghy!?' Clover thought.

Surghy turned to Clover "it's nice to finally meet you Duchess Clover" Surghy said lifting a hand to Clover to shake.

Clover cringed again slowly taking his hand into a light shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Surghy" Clover greeted him awkwardly.

Surghy shook his head "oh no, I'm the one who should have the pleasure to meet you" Surghy said laughing lightly.

Clover removed her hand from Surghy's wiping her hand on her dress.

Clover never really told anyone, but she hated physical touch whether it was a hug or a simple tap, she hated it. except when it came to her brother, he was the only one Clover was fine with getting close to her.

"Clover, Surghy is going to perform at the ball just like he has before.

Surghy and his family had a long line of history being famous musicians, so much so his family had even played for the first ruler of the Aaron kingdom. his Family never failed to preform for the royal family, ranging from a simple birthday party and just for fun all the way to coronations and funerals.

"Thats great, I can't wait to see what music Surghy and his family comes up with for the ball" Clover said actually feeling excitement for this event.

Clover favorite part of Frankies balls was the music. Surghy and his family always wrote a new song for every ball. The songs were based off of how the year was going, if things had been going bad than the song was sad, and gloomy, but if the times where good than it was happy, and energetic, if it where both than it would be Frankies decision.

"So why did you want me and Surghy to meet" Clover asked Frankie look up at her.

"I was just getting to that" Frankie said clapping her hands near her ear.

"I wanted you two to meet because Surghy and his family want to make a song so original, and so beautiful, no one will be able to resist looking away! So, I thought taking inspiration from you would be perfect!"

Clover's jaw dropped.

'What do you mean take inspiration from me!?'

"W-What!?" Clover stuttered involuntarily.

"Surghy would like to get to know you and possiblely follow you around. He wants to make a song based off of someone and i think your perfect for it, that is if your okay with it"

Clover let her jaw hang feeling pressured.

'I basically don't even know him, why do you exspect me to let this guy follow me everywhere and get into my personal life!?'

"I-im not sure, your highness, I'm not really comfortable with him following me around"

Clover looked at her feet in shame, as Frankie isn't asking much but Clover still failed her.

Frankie smirked at Clover. Frankie put a hand on Clover's shoulder looking down at her.

"Look at me Clover." Frankie said sweetly.

Clover look at Frankie guilt obvious on her face.

"It's okay, Clover, I understand that this is your first time preparing, and helping for something this big, and it dosent help that you don't know Surghy but I need you to do this for me. He dosent have to follow you around but atleast get to know him, for me?"

Clover didn't know what to say. She could'nt make up her mind and was worried about messing this up for Frankie.

But than Clover realized that not doing anything would mess it up more that not.

"Alright, your highness, i'll do it."

Frankie smiled at her

"Thankyou Clover, you will do great, I'm positive."