Author's Note

The inspiration for "Barsatein - Mausam Pyaar ka" stemmed from the TV show of the same name, featuring the dynamic chemistry of Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon. Witnessing their vibrant on-screen connection ignited my imagination, envisioning a narrative that could rival the brilliance of iconic Hindi TV serials like "Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi." Initially, the show held promise, and I believed it was destined for greatness.

However, as time unfolded, the storyline deviated, and the once-promising plot began to crumble. Disheartened by the misdirection, I found myself yearning for what could have been—an epic tale of love and trust. This book is my attempt to reimagine and justify the potential that the original story held. Through "Barsatein - Mausam Pyaar ka," I aspire to craft a narrative that captures the essence of the captivating chemistry I once witnessed on the screen, and to provide readers with a rendition that fulfills the promise of an extraordinary love story.

This being said, it's crucial to acknowledge that this book is a piece of pure fan fiction. The characters at the heart of this narrative belong to the creative genius of Ekta Kapoor, with the screenplay crafted by Ritu Bhatia and the story envisioned by Jaya Misra. I lay no claim to ownership of these characters; they are the cherished creations of the talented minds behind the original work.

The story unfolds parallel to the TV show, adhering to the familiar plotline until episode 14. Beyond this point, however, "Barsatein - Mausam Pyaar ka" (this book) takes a divergent path, venturing into uncharted territory. The subsequent chapters and twists are exclusively my own creation, and I hold the rights to anything that unfolds beyond episode 14.

In the spirit of our love for Aransh, this work is a heartfelt attempt at rewriting an epic saga of love and trust, weaving a narrative that seeks to honor the essence of the characters we adore. Here's to rewriting the epic and embracing the magic of a love story that could have been.

"We Love Aransh!"