Synopsis

Reyansh Lamba embodies every warning sign Aradhna Sahni has learned to heed—misogynist, egoist, and rude. Yet destiny intertwines their paths, unveiling the haunting past that has molded Reyansh into a seemingly heartless man. Aradhna faces a dilemma as their scarred souls mirror each other, destined to either save or succumb to the darkness within.

Delving into Reyansh's tumultuous history, Aradhna uncovers layers beneath his tough exterior, discovering profound scars etched on his heart. Love and trust become battlegrounds for redemption. Can Aradhna, armed with resilience and compassion, break through Reyansh's barriers? Or will their shared pain lead to mutual destruction? In a world of shadows and tormented pasts, their journey unfolds—a tale where passion meets redemption and two broken souls find solace or chaos.

"I'd never imagined that I'd fall in love."

(Pauses)

"Aradhna, I have never experienced love. I'm someone who witnessed only pain since childhood and I was scared of love."

"I don't know how to talk to girls. I don't know how to love and I can't smile. But I want to."

(Nervously pulls her closer)

"I want to love someone, Aradhna. I want to love you."

"Only You!"

_____._____
WARNING: sexual content & profanity
INSTAGRAM: surrruu
Please vote • comment • follow
Hope you enjoy reading, xoxo Payal
Copyright of Payal Hansdah © All rights reserved.
_____._____