you think topper could fuck you better?: R.C

warnings — MDNI, smut, unprotected sex, p in v, fingering, multiple uses of the c-word, rough sex, jealous!Rafe, spanking, daddy kink, degradation, name calling (slut, whore), slightly dark! Rafe? hair pulling, creampie, semi-proofread. let me know if I missed any! 

The hot sun beat down on your skin, a majority of your skin exposed due to your bikini. your "whore bikini" as Rafe called it due to it leaving little to the imagination. you had a drink in your hand, conversing lightly with Topper with Kelce as Rafe was down in the cabin getting some drinks ready.

"so, y/n, how's the new job?" topper turns to you, smiling politely as he takes another sip of his drink. you had just recently accepted a new job as a hairdresser at Outer Banks Finest.

"It's going great!" you respond gleefully, "the girls there are so sweet and have been so welcoming," you nod smiling.

"That's great!" topper cheers. "I may have to come in just so you can do my hair," he gives you his most charming smile. a bit weird, you think, but you smile sweetly at him, thinking not much of it.

"It's so interesting-" Topper begins, pointing to you as you throw stand around the table on the deck. "every hairdresser I have ever seen has always been gorgeous... so you fit right in!" topper gives a radiant smile and now you know he's definitely flirting. if Rafe knew that his best friend was trying to pull something like this... topper would be lost at sea. 

Kelce's eyes widen at Tapper's flirtatious remark, his eyes narrowing on you. you just nod and smile politely at Topper's comment, not wanting to draw attention and get Rafe involved. You remember the last time Rafe found out some dude was flirting with you... 

flashback

"she's fucking mine!" he screamed, his fists colliding left and right with the man's face. blood pouring out of the man's face but Rafe didn't give a damn. he was seeing red and no one was stopping him, so he continued until he eventually got pulled away. 

end of flashback

there was finally a few moments of silence... awkward silence but it was better than topper flirting with you. You took a sip of your alcohol, praying he didn't continue to flirt with you anymore because it was really cringey and made you a bit weirded out.

"have you guys ever thought about the fact that our birth certificates are just baby receipts?" You question, breaking the awkward silence. You just couldn't take it anymore, you cut the awkwardness with a knife and you had to find something to say.

"what?" kelce laughs, looking at you strangely. topper on the other hand has a good chuckle before his eyes and smile linger on you, looking your body up and down. and suddenly you're uncomfortable in your bikini...

You wanted to go find Rafe and ask for a shirt to cover up with but today was blazing with heat and you know he'd be suspicious if you asked for something that would only contribute to you having a heat stroke.

"so she's beautiful, and witty," topper smiles, continuing to eye your body up and down. Screw Rafe at this point, you were ready to punch this fucker yourself.

You chuckled lightly, trying not to lose your shit. Kelce takes notice of your apprehensive body language. He taps Topper on the shoulder and motions him further to the bow, away from where you were all currently standing. You silently thanked Kelce just as Rafe came back up to deck, bringing the drinks over to the table you were standing at.