Jhon B's sister : R.C

Warnings — explicit sexual content. semi-public sex (reader and rafe are at a party). Getting caught (kinda?). Rough sex. Hair pulling. Slut shaming

Summary — John B's sister is in a secret relationship with her brothers worst enemy. How much longer can it stay a secret? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A kook party is well underway and Rafe is currently pounding into you. You had been talking to some boys – boys who were eyeing you up and well, Rafe dragged you to the nearest bathroom he could find.

Rafe had always been the possessive and jealous type, after all, you were stunning. Rafe wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this relationship. You are his girl and he wants to show the world that. But, your brother hates him and well – Rafe couldn't blame him after all the stuff he has done. He had nearly blown the cover just. Rafe grunts as those pretty sounds fall from your lips, sweat starting to bead onto his forehead as your tight cunt swallows him whole. You were bent over the sink as Rafe fucked you from behind. "Fuck – you're my girl, right?" Rafe grunts as he pounds into you. When you didn't respond he grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling your head toward him. "Answer me. You're my girl, huh?" Rafe tightens his hold on your hair. He could hear those pretty sounds from your mouth every minute of everyday, he swears. "Fuck! I'm your girl, Rafe," You moan out, hands gripping the side of the counter as you felt your orgasm approaching. "Yeah, you're my pretty baby" Rafe smirks, satisfied. Just as you felt yourself toppling over the edge, your cries of pleasure filling the room, a knock sounded at the door. "Topper, I'll be out in a moment!" Rafe says through grunts. Those pretty sounds still falling from your lips "It's not Topper!" A voice calls out – a voice you both recognise, John B. "Seems like you really know how to pleasure a girl, ay?" Another voice chimes in, one you also both recognise as JJ Maybank. "Shit!" You and Rafe say. You had obviously thought you had said this quietly as you raced to fix your small red dress, makeup and hair. But, you hadn't said this quietly at all, you almost shouted it. "Y/N?" John B whispers, him and JJ exchange a look. They burst through the door and their eyes blow wide. Rafe doing his jeans zipper back up and You with mascara running down your face and unruly hair. "What the fuck? How long?!" John B shouts. You stare down at the floor, unable to answer your twin brother's question. "Answer me! How fucking long?" John B's eyebrows furrow as he feels an overwhelming feeling of betrayal. This is his sister and you know full well what Rafe has done in the past.

"Six months," You shuffle over to Rafe as he wraps a protective arm around you. "You've been fucking him for six months, like some kind of slut?!" John B finally snaps, JJ who was just standing there felt an overwhelming feeling of rage toward you and Rafe.

"What the fuck?" JJ utters as he exits the bathroom, needing to remove himself from the situation. Rafe immediately lets go of you and walks up to John B, getting in his face. "Don't you dare talk to her that way," Rafe snarls. He could smack the shit out of John B right now but he's not going to. For your sake. "Or what?" John B challenges. Had enough and seeing the murderous look on Rafe's face, you pull him back. Rafe immediately softens underneath your touch, looking down at you as he wrapped a arm around you, a loving gaze in his eyes. "Fuck this, don't come home, Y/N" John B snarls, stomping out of the bathroom. You almost instantly burst into tears, your sobs filling the room as Rafe gently ran his fingers through your hair. "Hey, hey. It's okay, Pretty girl. You'll stay with me," Rafe speaks softly as he picked you up bridal style carrying you through the party – uncaring of the looks he was receiving. You buried your face into his neck, clinging onto him for dear life as you sobbed. "Let's go get your stuff and get you settled in at Tanney Hill." Rafe places you into his car "But, Kelce's party," You sniffle as you buckle your seatbelt up. Rafe laughs a little as he gets into the driver's seat. "You, my girl are way more important than a party," Rafe places a hand on your thigh and starts to drive