You were jealous Rafe, just fucking admit it! : R.C

Warnings - drinking, language, oral, sex, choking, scratching, name calling, slight manhandling. 18+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party was in full swing, red cups lined the kitchen bench and the stench of tequila wafted through the vents. You sat upon the couch, pressed between Rafe and Topper. Both of them talking above your head while you watched your best friend flirt with her coworker, you loved people watching. Especially at parties where they really let loose and show you their hidden personality.

"It's rude to stare '' Topper jokes, his arm resting behind your head casually. Ignoring the glares Rafe was throwing his way, this usually caused an argument between the two of them. Rafe would say 'don't touch my girl' and Topper would throw the 'she isn't your girl until you make her your girl', it would just spiral from there. Honestly it was kind of draining, Rafe always telling people you were his girl but never officially making you his girl.

"So Topper, do you think Rafe is jealous?" You're adding fuel to the fire, smirking up at Rafe who's brows are scrunched together in annoyance. You could practically feel the anger radiating off his broad frame.

"Why yes y/n, I do think he is jealous" Topper chuckles, his fingers dropping to your shoulder giving you a small squeeze. Rafe scoffs angling his body to face the both of you, anger still riddled his features.

"Please... I am not jealous" he states, no hesitation to his words. Your heart drops, did he really mean that? Or was he fucking around?

"Oh really?" Your eyebrows raise at him, a challenge. You were down for a challenge, you'd show him. "You wouldn't mind if I did this then".

Your lips are on Toppers before Rafe can even respond, your tongue invading his mouth. Your hands cup his jaw as his own hands greedily pull you in by your lower waist.

You feel his body move from beside you and when you pull away he's storming through the party, fists curled at his side in anger. "That worked".

"Sorry, I should have asked if that was okay" you say, giving Topper a soft smile which he reciprocates. "That's alright, I'm down to make Rafe jealous any day. Bro needs to be knocked down a peg or two" he jokes, watching his best friend throw back shot after shot. The both of you laugh at how quick he was to leave, your feeling rather cocky until he's pulling the girl you have such a deep hate for to his lips.

The breath is knocked out of you at the sight, his hands are feeling all over her body. She's fucking loving it, practically humping him like a goddamn dog. He's pushing her against a wall and slipping his fingers under her dress, the anger is bubbling within you.

"He's a dickhead" Topper says beside you, his hand runs up and down your arm in a comforting friendly sort of way. "Don't worry, I'm going to win this thing" you state, pushing yourself off the chair and storming into the dance floor.

There was no one else Rafe hated more than JJ Maybank and you knew he would be around here somewhere, your tapping Kiara on the shoulder giving her a smile which she reciprocates surprisingly. "Do you know where JJ is?" You ask, you don't like your odds with her. She was fiercely loyal to her friends and hated Kooks to the core. She was a hit and miss when it came to being her friend, something you've dealt with since you were kids. "Probably outside smoking a joint".

She's turning back to her friends before you can ask anything else, you look back over at Rafe one last time and set out on your hunt.

Back inside Rafe is pulling away from the girl in front of him, turning back to the seat you once occupied. Grinning to himself when he sees you're gone, pushing the girl's skanky hands away from him and stalks back over to Topper. "That was low bro" Topper tutts, shaking his head at Rafe who rolls his eyes in response. "Where did she go?".