Jaune's new life as a farmboy, signing up for the army

Six years later

For the past few years, Jaune has been living in with Ann and Mike in their home, and he has helped out as best as he can. He also learned that he's in Rio Grande City, Texas. And it was March 4, 1932. He lived with them for a few weeks, and then they adopted him. He's learned to do farm, and he went to school there. During time, he met a couple of farm boys name Paul and Ronald Daniels. They visited his town while just vacationing. They became good friends before they had to leave. Jaune hopes to see them again soon. Jaune made a lot of good friends in school, before graduation day came, and he past a lot of good grades. Half of them are As, and some are Bs. He's now 23 years old. He still lives in the farm, helping out his adopted parents, and has a job at a store in town. But then, he hears that Germany is trying to get Europe under their control. So, Jaune, and his friends are on their way to sign up for the United States Army. His adopted father Mike encouraged him, knowing that he wants to be like him, when he fought in World War 1. Ann is worried for him, but Jaune assures her that he will be fine. Right now, they're heading to Kelly Field in San Antonio on a truck with other recruits. Jaune looks at his friends. They like to tease him a lot, but in a friendly way. They've had his back, even through high school. Jaune is gonna trained hard in Kelly Field. He's hoping to join the army.

Jaune narrating: My name is Jaune Arc. I've been living with my adopted parents for six years. Farm work is hard, but I'm managing. My father, Mike once told me that he knew the Germans would do something like this. He wants me to fight them if they ever try something again. We would blindy follow anyone who will lead us into battle...giving ourselves over to anything that will give us a sense of purpose. For me, it's the army. Right now, I'm enlisting with my friends from school, and my best friend, Roy. And I'll be sure to make my old man proud of me. I'm also hoping that one day, I'll see my old home and friends again, including the love of my life. But fate has me going further away from that. But I will not give up. I'll keep on hoping until I get there. 

The truck arrives there, and it parks. The recruits all get off the truck, and wait for their commanding officer. 

Roy: Here we are, man. It's gonna be good.

Jaune: I really hope so.

Roy: It will. It's what we signed up for. Good thing Jeremy, Logan, Carter, Wes, Bobby, and Cameron joined us. 

Logan: We wouldn't want it in any other way, man.

Cameron: Guys, here he comes.

They all look, and see a captain officer coming. They all stand firmly as he walks to them. With him is a lieutenant and a sergeant. 

Lieutenant: Here's the new recruits, captain Kowalski. 

Kowalski: Thank you, Lieutenant Delaney. Now, let's see who we got. (Looks at the list) Sign off. Brown?

Carter: Yes, sir.

Kowalski: Turner?

Wes: Here, sir!

Kowalski: Deagle?

Roy: Here, sir. 

Kowalski: Campbell?

Logan: Yes, sir.

Kowalski: Powers?

Jeremy: Yes, sir. 

Kowalski: Rivers?

Bobby: Here, sir!

Kowalski: Morrison?

Cameron: Yes, sir!

Kowalski: Arc?

Jaune: Yes, sir. 

Kowalski: Alright, men. Listen up. I'll be the one training you. Hawkins, Delaney, you go handle your own recruits. I'll take care of this. 

Both: Yes, sir. (Leaves with their recruits) 

Kowalski: Now, men. I'm sure you've been told that this will be easy, but they lied to you. I will push you, I'm gonna challenge you. For Major General Allen's orders, he'll need good men. And you will understand to be good men, and to be part of the Big Red One! Do I make myself clear?

All: Yes, sir! 

Kowalski: (Smirks) Good. Now, get yourselves settle in, and meet me at basic training. 

Both Roy and Jaune look at each other, knowing that this is gonna be rough, but it'll be worth it, because they'll get through it, and make history. But for Jaune, this is gonna be a big thing for him, for the rest of his life.

Here's the first chapter of Arc in WW2. Sorry if it's short, but I'm not really sure about farmwork, so I made it short. And this will be when Jaune meets the characters from Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. And he met Daniels and his brother before Paul died. He'll see Daniels soon. And he'll be having a good rank after his training. It'll be a surprise on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.   

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 18, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Arc in WW2.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें