Part - 1

"Really?" Naina exclaimed furiously.

"What Naina now don't ask me this" replied Sameer.

"Then do the packing for me as well because I don't know the place is chilly like Manali or humid like Puducherry, is it some sort of traditional place like Rameshwaram or fancy like Goa. I don't know should I take normal home like clothes or stylish ones, a skirt or a hoodie, a hat or a cap, do I need a sunscreen or just a moisturizer. Could you please let me know for god sake?!?!?!" Naina frowned with anger, as a result she ended up providing more anxiety to herself while thinking of these choices.

It had been 5 hours since she was requesting Sameer to tell the place they were visiting to. Now it was 11 at night, he took her in the room in front of bags saying "please pack for me as well, I don't like packing" after which Naina again fired him the same question and Sameer followed the routine, he refused. Consequence of this was, Naina bombarded him with reality of the world and genuine facts she has to know about the destination where she'll be visiting in a day.

This line is more than true for any girl
'A girl packs her world, in moment of bliss'
Isn't it true? They have to pack their whole world even if it is a small road trip. She might need clothes of different styles, accessories, perfume, handbag, footwears, makeup and everything else she could pack in that small bag adjusting the spaces until suitcase is packed to it's mouth.

After realizing the facts stated by Naina were right, he hesitated but told her the place where they were going to. Naina's angry face soon turned into a blithe one. She couldn't believe she was going to the place she dreamed of visiting since from school. She jumped and hugged Sameer out of joy and said "you know what"

Sameer broke the hug and looked at her still holding her close.

"You are the best husband I could have married to" her gleaming eyes was speaking a lot but she could only land to this one sentence which meant a lot to Sameer. After all the hard times he had given to her previously, he only had to hear those words from her mouth. Sameer was overwhelmed and hence couldn't answer he just took her back into hug and both of them remained silent.

"May I come in love birds?!" a jolly voice entered their room.

"Preeti!" they both exclaimed.

"This late at night is everything alright?" Naina asked concerned about her family.

"Yes everything's fine, we got to know that you were leaving so we thought to meet you and I came here to help you packing, because I knew my sister does a last minute packing and then freaks out while doing it" Preeti stated and Sameer laughed thinking of what happened 5 minutes ago but got a serious look back from Naina.

"I'll not talk to you" she declared.

"But just now you were hugging me because I'm taking to your dream place remember?" said Sameer begging for some mercy.

"Whatever" Naina rolled her eyes and asked Preeti to come with her.

"Hello! Excuse me! This is not fair" Sameer went following her.

Naina went downstairs to meet her Chachaji and Chachiji, they showered her with their blessings and wished a safe journey. They sat down and started talking as they were meeting each other after weeks. Vishakha and Nanaji also joined them and they chatted for nearly an hour followed by a family dinner and then Naina and Preeti headed to finish packing.

"How's your health Maheshwari ji" Chachaji initiated. After which they all started talking about all the diseases everyone had and what precautions they take/should take for them. Starting from warm water at morning, walking everyday, taking medicine on time even they shared the names of all medicines. Sameer realized that this was going to be a long conversation.

He then decided to let's go to my wife and watch her packing that would be more fun. He was on go! mood and was not at all interested in I have this health problem one.

"Preeti will these earrings look good with the dress?" Naina was chirping around like a bird and finding her sister while packing was cherry on the cake.

Sameer entered the room, Naina and Sameer looked at each other. She understood he was getting bored of their parents' talks. He roamed around for a while searching for his phone and got himself seated on the couch scrolling Times of India.

The packing continued, Naina tried dresses and matched accessories with them not forgetting about footwears. Sameer never failed to take a glimpse adoring Naina's antics which was coming out due to her sister's company.

Naina's big suitcase of 22 kgs was ready for her 1 week trip! Followed by Sameer's 17 kgs suitcase. Naina kept ready a backpack for him with essentials like charger, his laptop etc. While she had, her favorite black colored sling bag.

Naina, consumed by anticipation, was unable to sleep throughout the night, while Sameer found himself engrossed in the sheer delight reflected on her glowing face.

******************************

Wanna know where are they going?

Well not so soon, you're not Naina who have to do the packing. Just have patience!

Do vote and comment!!