Part - 2

"will we get Indian food there?" it was the 8th question Naina was asking Sameer.

"yes there are various Indian Restaurants" replied Sameer.

"Ok" Naina then looked away, watched people boarding the plane.

She again asked "I know little bit of the language, do you?"

Sameer smiled and replied "yes Naina, I had it as extra subject in my middle school." Listening to which Naina's face lit up that they both knew a little bit of language it will not be a problem.

"Is the hotel you've booked safe? you have researched about it right?"

"Yes my dear wife, I have my friend there who previously worked in our company, he has arranged everything according to us and will also guide us whenever we need him. Don't worry" Sameer put his hand on Naina's shoulder to make her feel protected. Yes, she was excited for the trip but now, a lot of doubts were taking over her mind.

It was 5:45 in the morning, they both had checked-in to the Mumbai Airport and were sitting in the lounge swallowing desserts one after the other. Naina had a plenty of questions which kept them from getting bored in 9 hours of road journey and overnight stay in the hotel. Sameer hoped another 15 hours would be no boring one. They were waiting for flight no. LO 76 which was about to fly at 08:40 in the morning. A one stop flight to Berlin, Germany.

Yes! Germany it is!

It was around 14 hours long journey, they had to cover from now which consisted of a super excited yet worried, full of questions Naina accompanied with Mr. 'I just want Naina to be happy' Maheshwari.

They both boarded the flight hand in hand and were all set for the take off. It was the first time experience for Naina on a flight.

"Don't worry, hold my hand while take off, Okay?" Sameer looked deep into her eyes and stated romantically.

As the flight started, Naina being over excited couldn't stop herself but to look outside the window, she had never experienced such a speed. She imagined herself driving her car and things moving past her was not even recognizable due to the high speed.

As the plane left the floor and took a flight, she had sensations in her stomach she stopped looking outside and closed her eyes just to cherish the sensation.

Suddenly she felt her hand gripped hard. She opened her eyes only to look at Sameer who was not allowing his eyes to be opened out of fear, chanting something which she assumed to be a prayer to god for making him stable.

"Don't worry I'm holding your hand!" Naina whispered yet being sarcastic enough to make Sameer uncomfortable.

They both spent their 'quality time' for the first time in their married life where there was only Sameer and Naina and nobody else. Nobody even bothered to disturb them that day. First few months of their married life passed in misunderstanding each other while few more taking care of Nanaji and making him fit. Few more where Sameer was working on an important project which didn't allow him to sometimes even come home at end of the day.

They finished their meal talking to each other, gossiping about friends and relatives, knowing more of each other. Following which they started a movie, grabbed the blanket and enjoyed it together. Not to mention that it was their first movie together outside of their home.

Naina rested her sleepy head on Sameer in the middle of an intense scene. Sameer looked at her and nodded on her innocence. Oh this cute little girl. He smiled and kept looking at her. He, then, also lost interest in that scene and slept placing his head softly onto hers.

The next day they landed in Berlin!!

As they came out of Brandenburg Berlin Airport, a taxi was already booked for them to their hotel through the streets of Berlin.

"Hallo! Willkommen in Berlin" the taxi driver greeted both of them.

"Vielen Dank" they both thanked the driver showing off their German speaking skills in front of him.

The city where anything is possible!

As they started to their hotel, Naina read this somewhere. Berlin, the capital city of Germany, is renowned for its exceptional range of landmarks, vibrant cultural scene and way of life that's somehow all go yet relaxed.

Naina and Sameer, throughout their ride peeped out of the window not wanting to miss even a single scenery of the new city. Berlin's day time is dynamic and diverse. They saw cafes fully packed with people, the city showcased historic vibes. As they passed through the neighborhoods, they discovered a mix of boutique shops and cultural landmarks. Saving all those memories in their head they reached their hotel.

Hotel 'Melia Berlin' was a 4 star lavish hotel in Berlin. After checking-in, a staff member took them to their suite which had a Berlin city view from their window looking at which Naina was overwhelmed.

"this is just so beautiful!" Naina exclaimed indifferent of the staff member who was still in the room.

"Evening snack will be started in half an hour, it is downstairs, if you need any further assistance please dial from this landline over here." he informed and left the room with a smile saying, "Genießen!" which meant 'Enjoy' in German.

After exploring each and every corner of the room, be it the coffee maker, bathrobe, fluffy bed, room heater etc. They hit the bed and in no time they passed out, as a result of around 1 day of travel as well as jet lag.

Sameer opened his eyes after sometime, thinking it might be time for dinner now, his eyes popped out looking at the time. It was 2:30 am at night. He turned back to Naina to wake her up, but in turn saw her already wide awake holding her watch in her hand and thinking something.

They both looked at each other, didn't speak anything as both of them were shocked. They both had missed calls from home, they then called them back and chatted for a while, it was morning in India. After these chores it was 3:15 am in Germany whereas 7:45 am in India. They sat quietly for a while with almost not sleep in their eyes, then finally spilled to each other.

"I'm so much hungry!"

*****************************

So this was pretty much their first day in Germany. Do vote and comment!