Part - 4

The four of them started their day with Brandenburg Gate, which has a neoclassical architecture and historical significance. There, they clicked pictures by the gate, visited Pariser Platz and leant about its history which was listened by only one person that is Naina. Swati and Munna busied themselves clicking photos and posting it on social media, while Sameer had to stick with Naina and hear her learnings. They had a light breakfast there and then headed to their next destination.

Reichstag, it was a place where they can have a view of whole city. It had an impressive glass dome. There they enjoyed the panoramic views of the city from the dome's observation platform.

To overcome their tiredness and rejuvenate themselves for next set of site seeing, they entered an Indian restaurant. There was no end to their happiness of eating Indian meal though it had only been a couple of days not eating their homeland food.

Munna desperately ordered a buffet of meal for himself and then asked others to order for themselves. They nodded their heads in 'no' and suggested that they'll order if some space is left after all the food which is already coming to their tables.

They could also see a few German residents entering the restaurant to experience Indian food. One of the couples asked them if they can join the group and requested them for some recommendations on proper Indian meal.

Here came the classic Tandoori Roti, Paneer Butter Masala, Veg Kofta, Dal Tadka and Jeera Rice not to forget the pickle and Onion salad.

Adam and Bertha, the German couple were overwhelmed to see this much variety of food on the table and were doubtful if all 6 of them can finish it.

"Don't worry! This food is only Munna's order even he alone can gulp all this food" Sameer mocked at Munna's confidence and received back a glare from him.

They all served the food and started eating. Adam was found confused holding knife and fork in his hands of how to cut roti and take it as a bite with the gravy.

Sameer and Naina showed them how to eat it with hand, they even insisted them to have rice using their hands not spoon.

"Delicious" exclaimed Bertha.

"We know" the 4 friends gave her a jolly reply as they were also waiting eagerly to savour the delicious food.

"Eating with hands is so efficient, it's feeling like food is getting tastier" added Adam.

"Well, you know as per Ayurveda, every finger has some spiritual significance which affects the eating and digestion. It's an old practice of us" Naina explained.

"Really? Is it so?" Bertha was interested in Naina giving facts about eating using their hands.

"Yes, using hands can enhance the sensory connection with food, triggering more thorough digestion through the release of digestive enzymes in the mouth" added Naina leaving the German couple impressed.

Supporting which Sameer also nodded his head feeling proud about his country's rituals always having some scientific significance. Munna and Swati were found smiling as well.

After dinner Swati insisted them to try the famous and yummy Gulab Jamun to end their meal which gave them immense happiness and sense of satisfaction. Following which they both thanked them for giving them experience of Indian food and culture as well.

After stuffing their stomach, they joined the people grooving on bollywood songs.

Vaada machaney, yaara machaley
Agadam bagdam tigdam
Kare kyun hinmila fikram

Aawara aawara aawara dil le
Tu kona kil bhi de
Naa thoda chill bhi de, je je je

It had been only 3 days since they left India but they were already feeling like missing home. They cancelled all their plans on that day and went back to their rooms talking to their family they enjoyed a lot.

Sameer and Naina decided for a stroll in the streets after they finished up talking to each and everybody in the house. They even talked to Ramdhari on that day who asked for some Germany food to bring it for him and then he'll try to immitate the same recipe if he liked it.

Cool breeze was passing through their winter clothes but still they felt each other's warmth holding hands and having no disturbance. For the first time they wholly focused on each other not Sameer's work or Naina's family care routine neither of missed dinner and having 3 am meal.

None of them wanted to speak or as if they knew what the other would say. Smile on their faces, they sat on a bench under a tree watching the twinkling stars as well as city lights. Naina leaned her head on Sameer and suddenly drops of tears started brimming in her eyes. Soon Sameer noticed her sniffing which he knew was not because of cold season.

"Naina?" He spoke softly.

"Hmm.." Naina replied not willing to speak anything.

"Why are you..?" said Sameer

"Nothing, sometimes peace can also make you cry" she replied.

Sameer smiled and said "ha.. yes it's true even I'm also feeling like crying. Maybe sometimes peace can also be overwhelming the clear mind helps stirring a deep sense of relief"

Naina clutched Sameer's hand more tightly and said "You know.. you're mine!"

Sameer didn't know how this came from all of a sudden maybe Naina's clear mind was now having thoughts about the one sitting beside her. "♪I know♪" Sameer singed it her out of happiness.

"And I feel happier whenever I say that" she blushed.

They had a long chat sitting over there, they didn't want to leave that place it was so relaxing. Naina thanked Sameer for this beautiful surprise, she knew that Sameer sometimes used to read her dairy but didn't think of he would also work for making her dreams a reality.

"I knew you used to read my dairy. But do you know? I never changed the way I used to write in my dairy. I still put all my heartfelt emotions into words and write it in a go without thinking once"

"But didn't you gave it a thought that if Sameer reads this what would he think" he asked.

"No, because after my dairy you are the only one I could spill every feeling of mine and still you'll accept them as it is without judging me" she confessed.

Listening to her words Sameer felt how important he was in her life, the level of trust she showed him that day was never felt before. A reserved person as Naina was allowing him to have access to her dairy or to all her emotions and feelings would be a correct statement was intense.

Soon after which Naina turned her face towards him, they both looked into each other's eyes not uttering a words still communicating with a thousand words. Naina brushed her hand onto his cheeks and gifted him with a peck on his nose, a gentle testament of her love.

In response, Sameer almost grabbed her into a hug. They could hear their hearts pumping more celebrating the affection between each other.

"I'm blessed to have you in my life Naina!"

He swooped in to her lips and there was no going back they kissed passionately, their souls interwining in a dance of union. This was no less than a movie scene which Naina saw somewhere and wished for the same.

She didn't write it in her dairy but let's confess, Sameer always knows what his Naina dreams of.

******************************

Do vote and comment!