Part - 3

"Come, get served... let me eat you" Sameer leaned towards Naina as now he was afresh getting almost 9 hours of sleep. He had recollected his energy and was ready to behave as 'crazy over his wife' person.

Naina took herself back not letting him touch her. "Please Sameer I'm not in a mood, I'm really hungry"

Sameer went back to his old position realizing that Naina was right and being romantic wasn't going to distract them from this dilemma. He stood up, grabbed both of their winter jackets, wore one and offered the other to Naina. Naina having no clue took it, trusting he would've gotten some plan.

As they descended the stairs of their hotel, they found it comparatively quiet. Sameer peeped inside where food gets served and felt nothing but a suicide silence, nobody was even found in there, this stopped Sameer from entering it. He directed Naina outside. As they stepped outside a freezing air passed through them making them to shiver from head to toe.

"Sameer let's go back" Naina started to go inside taking Sameer's hand but his grip didn't let them move even 1cm towards the hotel.

"Naina! Food!" Sameer's eyes filled with a tint of tears out of hunger, all he wanted was some or the other thing to eat.

They gained courage to walk into the rain of chilled air with a hope that they'll get some warmth after sending food into their stomach. The road was comparatively empty but still they could see a few people roaming around which made the walk little less scary in a new country.

Finally they found a restaurant that claimed themselves as vegetarian friendly and they got inside it without even thinking.

"Sameer!" here came a male voice to their ears.
"Naina.." following which was a female one.

The voices felt familiar to them but they couldn't recognize as they couldn't think of anybody who were expected to be in Berlin at that point of time. As they turned, their eyes gleamed out of happiness and soon their smile turned into a grin. No matter what, they have been with their friends and family every time, and now being away from them, alone as well as hungry was making them miss everyone so much. Seeing Swati and Munna there was a huge surprise for them and they felt a sense of support, now these friends together are capable of making Berlin twist around their little finger!

They were also on their honeymoon and were struggling with jetlag since 3 days as a result of which they were found in the restaurant. Each day they tried a new one which were found open so late.

The gang hugged each other wholly making each other relaxed and feel like home. They seated themselves below the yellow, cheerful lights, in a cozy ambience. As they picked up the menu card, all 4 of them sighed saying - "One more struggle!"

It was because the menu was written in German, no matter how much Sameer and Naina knew about German language but at that time, they were not ready to force their brains up in translating those foreign words. As they strolled their eyes from the recipes they found something familiar and decided to order a Vegetarian Burger.

"Do you know the origin country of Burger?" asked Naina.

All three of them looked at each other with a puzzled face, not knowing the answer they surrendered themselves and asked answer from Naina.

"Germany!"

They all listened to the answer with a dull face. "Naina madam cannot stop doing her favorite enlightening session even in hunger" Sameer rolled his eyes following with a smile to balance the unwanted words he said, due to which he can get any dangerous kind of punishment from his Naina madam. Naina ogled him then concentrated on Swati.

"Now I got your Germany relation and love for burger Munna" Swati smiled looking at him. He had told Swati that he had been to Germany umpteen times from his childhood for trading purposes.

"Oh so this is not your honeymoon, this is a business trip right" Sameer winked looking at Munna.

"No Sameer, this is not a business trip, I took Swati here to show her the places I visited here in Berlin since I was a child." he confessed.

Being married 4 months back, Swati and Munna were not failing to compliment each other with romantic sentences or share a romantic smile looking at each other. It was after Naina's marriage when they both started meeting. After enjoying together for quite a few months, Munna finally proposed to her which was not merely "I love you" it was a marriage proposal. The wedding bells rang and there began the wedding preparation, shopping, rituals and all the mess. Naina actively participated in her best friend's marriage while Sameer was busy with his office work and only could attend the wedding.

"Is your project finished Sameer?" asked Munna.

They both replied with an affirmative smile on their face. Their order was also ready soon and a German burger was served in front of them. As soon as Munna took the burger in his hands, the stuffing fell on his plate. He looked with a sad eyes like Sinchan looked at his mother if he wanted something.

Everybody laughed but then asked him to eat it like chapati and stuffing as gravy. All four of them were so hungry that they didn't think of any etiquettes and stuffed the food into them within 5 minutes. Sleep was not ready to hover over them, they were wide awake like it was 4 at noon. They left the restaurant and explored night or we can say before dawn life of Berlin

Munna and Swati were living just in front of Sameer and Naina's hotel and they decided to go sightseeing together for next 2 days till the time they had their stay in Berlin.

********************

"Sameer wake up!" Naina alarmed him with her urgent voice. It was 11 in the morning, they didn't have track when they get back to their room and fell asleep.

"Not again" they shouted and ran towards the hotel restaurant, seeing the breakfast still open they went back, quickly brushed their teeth and were found downstairs gulping the breakfast, not missing a single vegetarian option they tried them all.

******************************

Get ready for a Berlin tour in next chapter.

Do vote and comment!