01

꧁༺ռǟʀɨ ʏʍɨʀ༻꧂

'Who gets this much sunlight this early in the morning, did my brother open my windows?' I mumble to myself lifting the heavy covers off me in an effort to wake up but when I do my blood  runs cold.

This is not my room.

Thinking on it the memories come rushing back to me.

I ran away and went on my way to the village and talked to the Duke who.....OH that's right; I went to castle Dimitrescu.....

Getting up cautiously I put my feet down on the soft carpeted floor beneath me. Now that I think about it the bed was really really high, like if I were to roll off the bed I'd probably break my neck.

It wasn't insanely high but It was around 5ft which is literally 6 inches belowy height.

I took slow unsteady steps towards the window and was able to see the entirety of a mess the whole area was, I mean you can see Moreu's reservoir and well..... to be honest I think it always looked like that no offense.

Same with Donna's and Heisenberg's, it all was the same even though I've never really seen it myself but I'm sure no one would cause fuss around the 4 Lords; Hence why I'm not surprised with the countesses castle.

Looking back towards the village a frown plasters my face. There are children running around crying and pouting with a look of hunger and while I continue glaring down at the mere village I spot lifeless children lined up next to the teens and adults in line to be the next victims of the scorching hot fire. You can see and feel the parents, families, lovers and friends grieving  and wanting to even give up their lives up.

As I shift my eyes again I see a man. Maybe he's looking for answers here to as well, though he does look a bit rough and bloody his clothes and style is what tells me he isn't infact apart of this.....well once village.

I was so lost in thought I was severely startled when I heard a strong Feminine voice reach my ear. But I'm too afraid to turn around to match the voice to a face.

"Why hello little one, I'm glad I see you're up and feeling much better than your previous condition. I can assume it was a struggle getting down and I do apologize though I was almost certain I would've heard the monitor go off before you tried getting down but had I known that I would've put you in the other bed." The woman's voice range out before silence made its  appearance.

"Why would I need another bed and why was this nearly might height, like who needs a bed this high. It's even the width of an entire bedroom" I ask the unknown lady.

She let out an airy chuckle and began to answer  "Well if you turn around you'll see why that's the case for me darling."

I could hear the amusement in her voice as she spoke out. Her voice sounded powerful but it was as if she was trying to soften it; I finally got the courage to turn around and when I did I was.....well I'm not even sure i could explain it but she was super tall, inhumanly tall.

"Talll, why? You're so tall" I spoke out to her confusedly still standing wearily by the window.

"In due time sweetheart, I'm sure you're hungry....you took quite the fall as well do you feel hurt anywhere?" She asked.

'I give a nod in disagreement and tell her I'll be fine and find food somewhere else. Maybe the guy in the village wasn't so crazy after all. She was around 9ft tall on top of the heels she has on. She wore a long dress and her hair was styled with a large hat she had on; her makeup was really good as well.

"Um no thank you miss I'll be okay, I think I'll be on my way now though" I tell her starting my walk towards the door she came through I believe.

"No I insist little one come I'll have my maids cook you a delicious meal. Even so I can't allow you to go out in such a stressful unsafe environment; you're too little for that darling, now come on lets get you fed" she urged on.

Why does she think I'm a child? I'm capable of being out on my own, I mean I got here in one piece just about.

Maybe this isn't the right place, it can't be.