Chapter 34

Daniel woke up to Ethan's hand moving along his dick. He moaned lowly as Ethan kissed his neck.

"Ah, you're awake" Ethan said into his ear.

"Mhm. Keep going".

"That was the plan. How did you sleep?"

"So good. Fuck" Daniel moaned as Ethan's palm rubbed over his tip.

"Good" Ethan said before speeding up. He twisted his hand around Daniel's dick, making sure to tease his tip extensively.
He used his other hand to pinch at Daniels nipples a few times while they hardened.

He turned Daniel on his back then sat between his legs. His continued jerking him off as he started kissing and sucking his chest. He moved lower and lower before wrapping his lips around Daniels dick.

"Oh my god, daddy" Daniel moaned as his tip touched the back of Ethan's throat. He moved his hands into Ethan's hair and pulled on it which made him moan deeply, Daniel could feel that through his dick.
Ethan stopped and sat up, leaning above Daniel now. He slowly jerked off his dick while sliding two fingers between Daniels lips. He pushed in further and further as Daniel gagged lowly, but they never broke eye contact.

"Good boy" Ethan kissed him before moving down the bed. He started sucking him again then slid those fingers into Daniels hole.

"Daddy, oh fuck".

"Feel good, baby?"

"Yes, master, it feels so good. Please make cum".

"Go ahead baby, let it out for me".

Daniels moans continued as Ethan quickly sucked his dick and fingered his ass. The combination made it easy for Daniel to cum. He pulled on the bedsheets and grabbed Ethan's arm as his cum shot into his mouth. He groaned with each string, pushing his head back into the bed until he finished.

He opened his eyes as Ethan leaned over him and grabbed his neck. They kissed, the cum moving between their tongues as they did. They swallowed whatever was left in their mouths then Ethan got up first while Daniel caught his breath.

"Still going out with Jade today?" Ethan asked as he grabbed some clothes to shower.

"Yea, did you need something?"

"No, no, just checking. How about you find a new suit for the gala Wednesday night".

"I can do that".

"Thank you. And Christian's siblings are coming in tomorrow so we might go over there for dinner, cool with that?"

"Yea, no problem. Full day at work today?" Daniel asked, now sitting up on the side of the bed.

"Yes, unfortunately. I'll check in when I can".

"Thank you, but don't worry about me".

"Mhm, here's my card. I've gotta shower" Ethan said kissing Daniel as he left his card on Daniel's side table then went into the bathroom.

Daniel went downstairs to make a quick bagel and a coffee that he gave to Ethan on his way out then he relaxed for most of the morning. He started getting ready at about noon then went to pick up Jade.

"Hi" Jade said, getting in the passenger seat and closing the door.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Not bad, you?"

"Pretty good".

"We still getting outfits for Wednesday?" Jade asked.

"Yes we are. Is Vivian gonna make it?"