Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Liv POV

I was playing my guitar when there was a knock on the door.

"I'm coming," I said as I got up. I put my guitar on the bed before I went over to the door. I opened the door and saw Justin Bieber standing in front of me.

"Hey Livii, how have you been?" Justin asked giving me a hug.

"Justin, I am doing okay," I said backing out of the hug.

"I have been meaning to come see you for a while now," He said.

"That's okay, come on in," I said opening the door a bit wider. He walked in and put his bags in the spare bedroom in the apartment.

"So, I might have heard something from Scooter," Justin said as he came back out and sat down on the couch.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"You are rebelling against him," Justin said. I nodded my head. "Why?" he asked. 

"I am not being treated right by him, I am underpaid, and he has lied to me, the only one telling me the truth about stuff are my parents and Nikki," I said.

"Ever thought he was doing this to protect you?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, but shouldn't I be making a bit more money than what I am making now?" I asked. "How did you find out about this? We've been keeping it quiet," I said.

"Scooter got the papers the other day, he mentioned something to me, but I didn't know you were serious," Justin said. I nodded my head.

"Cole's parent's have been keeping an eye on everything for me and they just want what is right for me," I said.

"So, are you going to be leaving Def Jams?" Justin asked. I shrugged.

"Probably, I don't even know what is going to end up happening, I should be looking for other managers, but I want Nikki free, same with my bodyguards, and Dwight," I said.

"Make a strong enough argument and you might just get what you want," Justin said.

"Are you on my side?" I asked.

"I think so, but knowing he manages me as well, who knows, along with Ariana, who knows, maybe you are the smart one of his clients," Justin said. I laughed.

"I have a lot of decisions to make, and I don't want to make half of them," I said.

"I have a show tomorrow, do you want to come?" Justin asked checking his phone.

"Sure, beats me sitting in the apartment watching "Heartland," I said.

Justin and I ended up leaving the apartment and went to and got some food. We met up with some fans before doing a little bit of shopping.

"Have you talked to Cole recently?" Justin asked as he bought me Starbucks. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, we are doing good, I miss him like crazy," I said.

"Aren't you going back soon?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, right after Valentine's Day, I am going home for his birthday, and then I am flying back out here to deal with some things, before joining Little Mix for a bit and One Direction's tour," I said rolling my eyes.

"What is the eye roll for?" Justin asked.

"I am going back to Australia and then I have to be there until Hong Kong," I said.

"What's wrong with that?" Justin asked.

" I am not allowed to say anything else about the issue," I said.