Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Liv POV

I woke up and looked at my husband. Today was his birthday. He was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake him up. I ran my hand through his blonde hair as it was getting longer.

I have seen pictures of Cole with the long Bieber hair before and man does he rock it. I just want him to be happy and not have to change who he is because of me.

"Liv, can you stop?" Cole asked as I saw his eyes open.

"Okay," I said as I stopped running my hands through his hair. "Happy birthday," I said.

Cole smiled. "Thank you love," he said. I kissed his lips as he kissed me back. "I love it that you're home," he said.

"I love it too," I said as I stole a kiss from him.

"Are you going to stay and cuddle with me?" Cole asked. I nodded my head as he wrapped his arms around me and held me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

Cole sighed. "If this is about our age babe, I will still love you even though you have another year before you become legal," Cole said. I gave him a questioning look.

"That wasn't my question, but now it might be," I said.

"Oh, I thought for sure that was what you were going to ask me," He said. I shook my head.

"Do you know anything about my trial?" I asked. Cole looked at me.

"Yes, but it is not over yet. My dad said you lost the first round but they also had to submit your work hours and are waiting on an answer, because that might be what will help you win. Also they mentioned that you should be getting paid an extra ten thousand because he tried to sabotage you during your "Thankful," era, along with the tours he put you on," Cole said.

"Sabotage?" I asked.

"He made the tour longer for you, when you should have taken a two-three month break," Cole said.

"Do you know if I am free yet? Or Nikki?" I asked.

"They are working on it, that's why your trial hasn't ended yet," Cole said.

"When could it be over?" I asked.

"No one will know for sure, it could be another week, next week, next month," Cole said before I interrupted him.

"Next year?" I asked. Cole nodded his head.

"Liv, your lawyers, and my dad are doing everything they can to get you free. You knew this wasn't going to happen overnight right?" Cole asked. I nodded my head.

"I just want to be free," I said as I laid my head on his chest.

"I know you do, I want you free as well, and they are trying to get you out from writing a third album for him," Cole said.

"And it's not looking good?" I asked. Cole nodded his head.

"I am sorry babe," Cole said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. I sighed and got out of bed.

I got ready for the day as Marcus and I were taking Cole out for his birthday.

I was in the living room with Marcus as Cole was getting ready.

"Does he suspect anything?" Marcus asked. I shook my head.

"He doesn't know anything," I said with a smile.

"I am ready, and I see that smile Liv, what are you planning?" Cole asked walking over to me.

"Nothing," I sang before I walked out the door and went to Marcus's car. We got in the car and headed towards the rock climbing building downtown.