☆ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 ☆

Addisons Outfit -

Addison, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica were all at Central Perk just talking like they normally do

"There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with." Monica the mother of the group explained.

"Come on, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him." Joey the ladies man of the group commented.

"So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?" Chandler the jokester of the group questioned.

"Wait, does he eat chalk? Just 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl." Phoebe the weirdo of the group mentioned.

"Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going to dinner and not having sex." Monica noted.

"Sounds like a date to me." Chandlers younger sister Addison shrugged her shoulders who was the dare devil of the group.

•~🌼~•

The group had switched spots as now Chandler was telling them about a dream he'd had the other night.

"Alright so, I'm back in high school. I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I'm totally naked." Chandler grinned sarcastically.

The group then nodded agreeing they've all had the same dream.

"Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there." Chandler sighed not wanting to say the word.

"Instead of your.." Addison trailed off gesturing downwards not wanting to say it either.

"That's right!" Chandler confirmed. Everyone then said they've never had a dream like that. "All of the sudden, the phone starts to ring. And it turns out it's my mother." Chandler looked over at Addison.

"Ew, gross." Addison scrunched her nose.

"Why would you say that about your mom?" Joey questioned.

"No. Not her, answering the phone that's supposed to be your penis and then your mom is on the other end. Ugh, I can't." Addison waved her hands shaking her head.

"Which is very, very weird because...she never calls me." Chandler furrowed his eyebrows. Addison nodded looking down as Joey patted her shoulder.

•~🌼~•

The group had switched spots again and now Monicas older brother Ross had arrived, who is the smart one of their group. He comes in with his umbrella with a depressing look, as usual.