☆ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 ☆

The group was at the coffee house like normal

The group was at the coffee house like normal. They were talking about kissing and how it is, boys vs girls.

"What you guys don't understand is for us kissing is as important as any part of it." Monica explained to the guys.

"Yeah, right." Joey scoffed unconvinced. "Your serious?" Joey changed his tone once he saw the looks on their faces.

"Oh, yeah." Phoebe agreed.

"Everything you need to know is in that first kiss." Rachel added.

"Yeah, the first kiss sets up the whole relationship." Addison shrugged sipping her coffee.

"Absolutely." Monica nodded patting Addisons shoulders.

"Yeah, I think for us kissing is pretty much like an opening act, you know? I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out." Chandler gestured outwards.

"Yeah, and it's not that we don't like the comedian it's just that thats not why we bought the ticket." Ross stuttered over his words.

"You see, the problem is, though, after the concert's over no matter how great the show was you girls are always lookin' for the comedian again, you know?" Chandler explained in more detail. "I mean, we're in the car, we're fighting traffic basically just tryin' to stay awake."

"Yeah, well, word of advice. Bring back the comedian. Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home, listening to that album alone." Rachel spat back and high fived Monica.

"Preach." Addison raised her arm and Rachel high fived her as well.

Joey then tapped Ross' leg. "Are we still talking about sex?" The man asked confused.

•~🌼~•