☆ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚜 ☆

The group were all at the coffee house talking about what they would do if they were omnipotent for a day

The group were all at the coffee house talking about what they would do if they were omnipotent for a day. Meaning you would be able to do anything you want.

"Okay, if I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain forest." Phoebe stated. "And bigger boobs." Phoebe added.

"That's a good one, Pheebs. I'd love to have bigger boobs." Addison stared off into space.

"Aren't they big enough." Rachel crossed arms.

"No need to be jealous." Addison flipped her hair with a grin.

"Chandler, what about you?" Ross turned to Chandler.

"Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day I'd make myself omnipotent forever." Chandler cleverly answered.

"Aw, you smart boy." Addison pinched his cheek playfully.

"Okay, don't do that again." Chandler smacked her hand away, she then giggled.

"See, there's always one guy. If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes." Rachel scoffed, mocking Chandler.

Joey then walked in. Everyone greeted him as he came in. "Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?" Monica asked him.

Joey's eyes then widened. "Probably kill myself." He sighed.

"Whoa, okay?" Addison put her hands up, confused at his response, as were the rest of them.

"Hey, if little Joey's dead then I got no reason to live." Joey gestured to himself and sat down. He had thought Monica meant something else.

"Joey, uh... omnipotent." Ross corrected emphasizing the OM.

"You are?" Joey exclaimed still not understanding. Ross threw down his news paper and got up. "Ross, I'm sorry."

•~🌼~•

They were all still in the coffee house, expect for Chandler and Joey, while Rachel served coffee like usual.

"How does she do that?" Monica asked, gesturing to Phoebe who was asleep.

"I cannot sleep in a public place." Ross stated.

"Me either. Especially in a coffee house, with the glasses, and all the talking." Addison rambled with a sigh.

"Would you look at her? She's so peaceful." Monica leaned in close to Phoebe admiring her sleeping.