Chpt 1 H̶̢̧̬͉̣̉͗̂͗̉̍̾̊̚ơ̵̫̝͎̼͓̖͓̻̋͆̍̇̚͠ͅm̴̛͔̝̖͉͖̺̐̽́͋̚͘ẽ . . . ¿

💋 Welcome back ✨

IMPORTANT!
When a character has quotations like 'this' it means they are in thought. When it's "this" it means they are talking out loud.

• Nobody's POV

Dazai was slacking off as usual on the Armed Detective Agencies couch, singing his messed up song lyrics. When there was a loud BANG! and a few other noises to accommodate it, like a familiar voice screaming? The loud sound of pebbles and rocks being thrown against tiles.

"Hm?" Then brunette looked quizzically toward the direction of the sound, taking his head-phone off.

"RAAAAAHHHH! DAZAI!" The 'familiar' ginger exclaimed knocking the door down of his office.

"Should I be concerned?" Kunikida sighed with his famous irritated expression.

"N-Nakahara-san?!" Atsushi questioned.

But enough about them, back to Dazai.

"Hellooooo~ Chibi." The bandaged male teased.

"DON'T 'HELLO' ME ASS-HOLE." The ginger exclaimed angrily.

"What is it anyways Chibbiko-Mafia?" The brunette inquired with a sigh, placing his headphones on the coffee table.

"First off, YOU STOLE MY WINE. Second off, Fyodor made an appearance in the area." The ginger said annoyed.

• Dazai POV

'What? Fyodor is in the area, what for? Could he be planning on destroying Yokohama?' The brunette said deep in thought.

"dazai..."

"dazai."

"Dazai."

"SH!T HEAD ANSWER ME!" The ginger yelled at me.

"Hm-" I respond. 'it appears I was too self absorbed to realize he was speaking.' Dazai said to himself.

"Do you have ANY possible idea where he could have scurried off to?" The ginger said a lack of patience for me.

"I may have an idea but it won't be easy." I replied with a serious tone.

"Where." The ginger asked with his signature >:C expression. (I HAD TOO-)

"It's a secret! You'll just have to trust me." I responded sticking my tongue out in a taunting manner.

"FUCK YOU." The ginger said angrily and groaned in annoyance.

• Nobody's POV

- - - For a normal human would take 3 hours.. but for Chuuya using his powers it would only take 30 minutes! Expect for the fact Dazai was on his back playfully teasing him.. so this took 1 hour and 30 minutes. - - -

TOO BE CONTINUED

(The only reason is because I have a thing that's called a 'life'? I don't know.)

Word count - 380 words counting the outro!

(I'll update it later btw I'm just scared this chat will be deleted💢)