Chpt 5 Back where we started.

I'm back- yes after 5 days back at it again! My goal is 1,700-2,000 words this time!😘 ( also I saw a few readers asking for smut, it'd probably sh— but if you want, I will do it-)

Dazai POV

The sharp sting in the both of our necks made us fall in sync to the ground, it was a light pain at first but now it was the sharpest electric pain I had felt in a long time, if this kept going I would most likely fall unconscious, just as Fyodor had planned. "Chuuya-" I said through the sinking pain in my neck. It got worse that I couldn't even hear and be my head was throbbing and the only thing I could even think about at the time was the stabbing- electric pain that resides in my neck.

Darkness..we were back to square one accept Fyodor had definitely prepared better for this, the room much too dark for me to see and I realized that I was numb everywhere, probably a drug, what a odd thing to do. My hands were throbbing in pain from being constantly chained to the floor and the only thing I could feel around me was the floor, but it felt soft like a carpet?...where was I. I had no idea I felt left in the dark with no source of light. Being technical that was exactly what was happening, I'm in a dark room with no light source in reach. I had a blindfold on for an odd reason but decided I'd use it for pay back- well.. tough luck I'm pretty much immobilized in these chains.

As minutes passed I could only sit there occasionally I heard someone ring a bell, but I figured it was my imagination. The only thing I could do is wait for the other Agency members to help. And that I did, for a day I sat there thinking about suicide and the annoying leftover pain in my neck and wrists. I heard the door creak open and the familiar scent of a sort of tea.

"Ah...Dazai you've been awake?" The Russian inquired taking a sip of his earl tea. It was much too bitter for my liking. "For quite some time Fyodor..." I replied adjusting my posture. I heard the Russian voice chuckle softly which- both creeped me out and heavily annoyed me. Now I'm really starting to sound like Chuuya huh? Speaking of Chuuya where did he go?

"Fyodor, where exactly is Chuuya." I questioned in a slightly hasty tone. But I me Fyodor wouldn't quite let that slide. "Now now Dazai...Don't get too hasty." The Russian spoke slowly to annoy me further, obviously working. There was a silence for a moment. "Are you going to answer my question." I asked in a more sarcastic tone.

. . .

Chuuya's POV

It felt cold in the room I was held captive in, I could hear Abagabaki grumbling in annoyance at Fyodor. I shook the black cloth that covered my eyes off, it seemed I was in a carpeted room. I heard a pair of foot steps, they didn't seem to be Fyodor's, they seemed.. light.. and the other one firm. A moment later I heard the door groan in dissatisfaction, Nikolai Gogol, his white frilly clown-like neck piece stuck out above all things. Besides Nikolai I saw.. Sigma? I believe that was his badge, the waist length purple and white hair he had was quite the contrast from the room that was almost pitch black, besides from the array of light coming from the door frame. "Ohhoo! Lookie here Sigma! The red head is awake!" Nikolai exclaimed loudly with enthusiasm, much to my dismay. His annoying voice echo's on the walls. "I see." Sigma responded to Nikolai. The eerie silence after that was quite unsettling, though I didn't say anything to the two men.

. . .

. . .

"He's not very chatty is he??" Nikolai questioned but Sigma shook his head in disagreement. "I heard quite the opposite from Fyodor and Dazai." Sigma responded to him calmly. "Is he?? Then is he just choosing not to talk to us! That's like so rude y'know Mr Nakahara!" Nikolai pouted sticking his tongue out. "Shut your ass up!" I exclaimed in a sort of annoyance.