Chapter 1-10 She was reborn

Chapter 1

A shrill siren sounded in the security base.

Gu Rong, who was in the ghost state, saw that his cousin, who was obviously a superpower, wanted to rush into the shelter, but was stopped by the soldiers at the door and cursed.

Although the young children looked scared and kept turning their heads to look for their relatives, they did not make any noise or make any fuss, wiping their tears and lining up to enter the shelter.

Watching the superpowers in the safe zone guard the entrance of the base as quickly as possible to resist the attack of the mutant beasts, Gu Ying obviously has superpowers and enjoys the benefits of being a superpower in the base, but she is In times of crisis, hide among ordinary people.

Gu Rong was floating in the air, watching each of the superpowers trying to detonate themselves to stop the mutant beasts. No matter what kind of people these people were in the base before, at this moment they were desperately trying to protect the base behind them, but... They can't stop it.

Gu Ying hid behind nervously: "No, no, this is obviously the safest place, why is this happening? This place is obviously the safest and richest place, I don't want to die, I can't die."

All the superpowers died in the battle, but the mutant beasts rushed towards the base continuously, breaking through the base's defense grid and breaking through the base's gate.

Gu Ying screamed and tried to escape, but those real ordinary people held weapons and fought with the mutant beasts with their flesh and blood.

Even if Gu Ying had superpowers, she only lived a little longer than others. The moment she was swallowed by the mutated beast, she was still screaming: "It shouldn't be like this, no...ah..."

It shouldn't be like this.

Gu Rong knew that she was going to disappear, but she turned her head and looked at the location of the shelter. She also felt that it shouldn't be like this. Obviously... it should be...

She felt severe pain in her head, as if her soul was about to be torn apart. Someone should have stood up, someone...

Who is it? Who is that person? She should remember it, but why can't she remember it? It shouldn't be like this. These people shouldn't...

"Jingle Bell!"

Gu Rong suddenly woke up and sat up. Her face was pale and her pure cotton pajamas were soaked with sweat. Her eyes were empty and blank. Although she was awakened by the alarm, she was still in the nightmare.

Nightmare?

"Jingle Bell!"

Before Gu Rong realized it, her body had already instinctively hit the alarm clock on the bedside table.

The alarm bell stopped, and a gentle female voice sounded: "Rong Rong, wake up. I want to be happy today."

Gu Rong turned to look at the alarm clock blankly.

After the gentle female voice, there was a somewhat majestic male voice: "If you are not happy, go home and daddy will support you."

With these two simple words, Gu Rong seemed to come to life. She looked at the time displayed on the alarm clock and tears fell instantly: "Liar! You are all liars."

Gu Rong was reborn, in the third year after losing his parents.

The most important thing is that the apocalypse is about to begin in eleven days, and it was on the day when the apocalypse began that she was brutally murdered by her cousin.