Chapter 21-23

Chapter 21

For a moment, Gu Rong felt that it was good that she died at the beginning of the second-class space. At least if she died, Zhang Hong would not have to be in the hospital to take care of her, let alone encounter those things.

Gu Rong kept crying except for apologizing.

Zhang Hong didn't know what happened, but didn't ask. He just kept holding Gu Rong. When Gu Rong calmed down a little, he smiled and said, "I don't know why you're sorry for me, but... you know what type I like." , little puppies with abdominal muscles, I see there are quite a few here, if you introduce a few more to me when the time comes, I will forgive you."

The last words were spoken by Zhang Hong in Gu Rong's ear, with a relaxed smile in his voice. Finally, he said solemnly: "No matter what happened, I forgive you."

Gu Rong cried and laughed. She wanted to tell Zhang Hong that it was good for you to be alive, but she felt it was unlucky, so she just nuzzled Zhang Hong like a baby. It was so good and still warm.

When Gu Rong calmed down, he realized that Qin Shaochen was also there.

Gu Rong drank a glass of warm water: "One thing is that the awakening of superpowers will be accompanied by symptoms such as fever. Only after these symptoms are over can the awakening period be truly passed. During the awakening period, using superpowers will affect the later stages. The level of superpowers."

Qin Shaochen looked solemn and glanced at Yu Mian.

Yu Mian said: "I will go and report to the superiors right away."

In the early days of the apocalypse, mutated animals and plants are not particularly strong and are within the controllable range. If a person with superpowers is allowed to use superpowers during the awakening period without knowing it, it will ultimately affect the user's subsequent actions. Strength is not worth the gain for them and the entire country.

Gu Rong continued: "Z Central Hospital, the ivy there will cause a lot of casualties after mutation."

Because the memory of a type of space is too brutal, Gu Rongcai remembers it very clearly. She even remembers the faces of everyone there. "

Qin Shaochen said: "We have arranged for people to take over places such as hospitals and schools. Emergency measures will be initiated after water and power outages. All those plants will be disposed of today."

Although schools are generally closed in the evening, some students who have to attend evening self-study or boarding school are notified of the holiday, not only students but also faculty and staff, to ensure the safety of these people to the greatest extent. In addition, they are also notified secretly Ambassadors stationed abroad have been banned, and some overseas trips have been restricted before.

At the beginning of the apocalypse, transportation can still be used normally, but as the mutant beasts strengthen, airplanes and the like are no longer safe. Therefore, at the beginning of the apocalypse, the official has time to bring people back to the country, and privately the official The news was revealed to other countries. After all, this is the end of the world. As for whether the other party believes it or not, that is beyond their control. Moreover, if they are asked where they got the news, the official will not disclose it. After all, their own country's People have to protect themselves.

If these reborn people are willing to trust the official and expose themselves to cooperate with the official, then the official will definitely not let down this trust.

But these were too far away from Gu Rong, so Qin Shaochen just talked about some domestic arrangements.

Gu Rong slowly exhaled.